Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TripLives

Recently Beamed Onboard...

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself a little.

I'm married with three kids and have been a Trek fan since I was little. I love all things Trek. As a matter of fact, I have a collection of Star Trek stuff--everything from books, calendars, scale models, TV Guide issues, Star Trek Communicator and ST: The Magazine issues. I even wanted to make our mail box in the shape of The Enterprise. But, alas, my wife said she'd divorce me if I did. :tribble:

I'm looking forward to the discussions of all things Trek.

BTW--Trip isn't dead! I think he's the first human to be in The Nexus.

Hello and welcome! Hope you find hours and hours of browsing & posting fun here.

Do me a favor? Here @ STFs we try to be low resolution monitor friendly, please accept this resized version of your sig banner, (very nice btw.)

You may link directly to it, (happy to host it for you) or download it for uploading to the server of your choice. Thanks and see you around.

EDIT: UPLOAD REMOVED.

Welcome to our little corner of the world, TripLives! I look forward to reading your posts. Also, we have a scheduled chat in the chatroom every Saturday night at 6:00 pm. Hope to see you there... :tribble:

Alterego,:

Yeah, I was having trouble getting the image sized right (My comp can be a pain sometimes). Thanks.

Kor37:

Hopefully I'll be able to join in the chat sometime, but I'm usually not home that time of day. Some may remember my UN logged into the chat last week but I never posted. I was gone and forgot to logout. Maybe I need a stronger dose of ketricille white. LOL

:tribble:

Welcome Aboard. Hope you have a great time here and I'm looking forward to your contributions.