Sign in to follow this  
Ezri T

RANDOM

I new this place that got a lot of people posting because it had a RANDOM thread were everyone could place anything they wanted. Well, why not I say.

:elephant: On purpose??? :elephant: All ten of them??? :b-day:

I once moved an easy chair, I was bent over the front of it pulling it towards me when, darn the bad luck, because the bottom front edge was just the right hight, it caught one of my big toenails and popped it straight up like a beer can pop-top.

That happened so fast I hardly felt it but when the Dr. later tore, ripped it the rest of the way off, well, let's just say people in the waiting rooms heard my reaction. :laugh:

NO, just the two nails from the big toe.

Just had this fungus under the nail and I felt it was better to remove the whole nail. It will take a year for it to grow back.

Was thinking to have the nails removed for life, but he did not have the time to do that. If he did, sure go on pull.

Did not mind looking at the guy cutting and pulling. Lot of blood, but hey thats ok.

my mum only has nine toe nails, the big toe on one of her feet was ingrown so the doc ripped it out and it never grew back

Random advice: Don't play leapfrog with a unicorn. It's a pain in the...well, you get the idea...

Random thought: Vampires are a pain in the neck.

Random quote: "Da Bears Still Suck!"

Did you forget that they did get to the Super Bowl just last year?

They made it to the game, but forgot to actually show up. Happens, though, when you play against Payton Manning. I'm a Packers fan, so I am obliged to think the Bears suck...This, of course, is the team that had Jim McMahon, not even Porky Pig was quite so big a ham...

Cowboys!? OMG...Oh, well...I'm a Redskins fan. I guess I should be a Panthers fan...

Edited by TripLives

I hadn't trimmed my nose hairs in a while. They weren't sticking out or anything but I could feel them in my nostrils. They can get quite long before they actually stick out and people see them. But I gave them a good trimming today and now my nostrils don't itch so much.

Cowboys!? OMG...Oh, well...I'm a Redskins fan. I guess I should be a Panthers fan...

TripLives, read between the lines...

my team is still in the finals

GO COWBOYS!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!

NFL is in Week three, far from the playoffs, much less the "Finals", the Superbowl

I hadn't trimmed my nose hairs in a while. They weren't sticking out or anything but I could feel them in my nostrils. They can get quite long before they actually stick out and people see them. But I gave them a good trimming today and now my nostrils don't itch so much.

I'm reminded of your old "Butts, sometimes they itch" thread. :nono:

I'm reminded of your old "Butts, sometimes they itch" thread. :nono:

Ahh, one of my classics.

i'm talking australian rugby league

TripLives, read between the lines...

GO COWBOYS!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!

NFL is in Week three, far from the playoffs, much less the "Finals", the Superbowl

The Cowboys mentioned originally above is an Australian Rugby team.

This raises a question, at least for me. How many posters take the time to read through all the posts on a topic and then comment, rather than read the topic headline, the last post or two and jump in with a comment? :nono: I don't mean to sound overly critical, but it does make me wonder. Maybe there should be a poll on this.

The Cowboys mentioned originally above is an Australian Rugby team.

This raises a question, at least for me. How many posters take the time to read through all the posts on a topic and then comment, rather than read the topic headline, the last post or two and jump in with a comment? :nono: I don't mean to sound overly critical, but it does make me wonder. Maybe there should be a poll on this.

O.K. Just a bit of a misunderstanding here. I did read all the posts and understand it was about Australian Rugby. I was just trying to be a bit humorous. I guess I failed. :blush 2:

I'm reminded of your old "Butts, sometimes they itch" thread. <_<

Ahh, one of my classics.

Hey, I was just talking about that thread with RikerChick and now I can't find it anywhere. Where did it end up going?