Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Top ten fight scenes

Which space battle from the movies did you like best?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which space battle from the movies did you like best?

• V'ger attacks the Enterprise
    • Reliant vs Enterprise in Mutara Nebula
    • Enterprise vs Krudge's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-A vs Klaa's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-A vs Chang's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-D vs Duras Sisters' Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth
    • Data attacks the Sona Vessel
    • Enterprise-E vs Sona Ship in the Briar Patch
    • Enterprise-E vs Shinzon's Reman Ship

Lots of Birds of Preys: always one result! Whether it be flying about blind in a nebula, battling an invisible foe, crashing on a planet or going head to head at ramming speed? Which battle did it for you? In Wrath we had great suspense. But in Generations we saw trhat great emergency landing. What about Undiscovered Country? "Thing's gotta have a tail pipe!" You decide.

I had to go with the Enterprise A vs. Chang's Bird of Prey in Star Trek VI. The battle at the end of Nemesis was really good also, it's a close call.

I voted for the Nemesis battle. That scene where the Enterprise crashes into the Scimitar, a ship that fires while cloaked OMG

I know that I may be in the minority in the end, but I voted for the fight scene in First Contact..The one with the Ent-E and the fleet against the Borg cube. I don't know, it was just good in my mind.

The Ent-E versus the Scimitar was sure close though in my opinion!

1st. Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth with the Soona battle 2nd and the Nebula standoff 3rd, Simatar 4th.

I really liked FC (the 1st fight scene) and Nemesis (technology is improving so fast, we should be up to trek level in no time! hahaha:P)

Enterprise vs Reliant in the Wrath of Khan! Classic Trek!!!

That battle shows why James T Kirk is considered the best ever to command a starship. It shows battles are won with brains and tactics, not just weapons and brute force.

My FAVORITE battle scene of all time occurs earlier in the same movie, when Enterprise encounters Reliant for the first time. Two Federation starships, equally matched in weapons and speed. Enterprise, taken by surprise, is badly damaged and all looks lost. The ensuing battle of wits between Kirk and Khan is classic. And my favorite line in the movie comes while Spock is entering Reliant's prefix code and lowering her shields....

KIRK: It's coming through now Khan.......here it comes......FIRE!!!!!!!!

I can still hear the cheers erupting through the theatre every time I watch that scene.

I have to admit I liked seeing the Enterprise sneeking up on Reliant in TWOK. The battles with Chang, the Duras sisters, the Scimitar, and the Son'a were close. I just love seeing the Enterprise bounce back after a severe pounding!

I liked all of these battles but I thought the really best battle scenes were any from the DS9 series during the dominion war. But my vote for the best was actually the Klingon attack on DS9 when Sisko had O'Brian refit the station for war. Seeing the station launch photon torpedos from just about everywhere made for one of the most intense action sequences yet produced.

though i liked the metara nebula scene, i was ALL about shinzons ship, as well as when the enterprise rammed her...that ship was definetly one of the coolest ones EVER (i think!)

The dark and evil Shinzon ship really got to me, a great battle! Close call between that and the borg cube..

I picked the battle with the Borg. I enjoyed that one the most (well for the most part).

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

twok. that was good stuff.

i personally didnt like the scimitar fight. it seemed really slow to me. it seemed as if the ships just stayed in one spot and shot phasers and torpedos at each other.

I liked Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth followed by the attack of the Remon warbird with shinzon.

I've voted for Reliant vs Enterprise in Mutara Nebula. That fight scence remind of time of the old battle ships and they fought on the open ocean.

there are some good battles in that list but as a true TWOK fan i had to go with..... Reliant vs Enterprise in Mutara Nebula IMO the best battle yet :laugh:

I voted: Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth.

I just love that scene. By the way; the music that you hear in Borg Battle, that music is my ringtone on my cell phone! :bow::bow:

:flex:

Edited by 3 of 7