Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Top ten fight scenes

Which space battle from the movies did you like best?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which space battle from the movies did you like best?

• V'ger attacks the Enterprise
    • Reliant vs Enterprise in Mutara Nebula
    • Enterprise vs Krudge's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-A vs Klaa's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-A vs Chang's Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-D vs Duras Sisters' Bird of Prey
    • Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth
    • Data attacks the Sona Vessel
    • Enterprise-E vs Sona Ship in the Briar Patch
    • Enterprise-E vs Shinzon's Reman Ship

Although I picked "FC" as my fav Trek movie, the battle in "TWOK" between Kirk and Khan is far more exciting, more intense. Both are out for blood, and neither is going to give any quarter to his opponent. I especially like the scene where the Enterprise dropped below to allow it :bow: to pop up behind the Reliant. Sort of like the scene from "Tom Gun", where Maverick hits the airbrake, allowing the MiG to go in front, and into Mav's missile lock. COOL!

One of the best parts of Wrath of Khan was Kirk taking out the Reliant, and Khan's dying monologue. It's too bad the poll is limited to the movies, because the battle scenes in last seasons Enterprise has them all beat!

Let's see... IMHO:

V'ger attacks the Enterprise - That didn't seem like much of a fight to me; didn't it just fire once, and shut that off at the last second? Now, V'Ger attacking those Klingon battlecruisers is one of my all-time favorite moments in Trek :bow: .

Reliant vs Enterprise in Mutara Nebula - Incredibly fun to watch, and the background music fit the mood perfectly.

Enterprise vs Kruge's Bird of Prey - pretty good, though there seemed to be a few FX issues.

Enterprise-A vs Klaa's Bird of Prey - blah. :o

Enterprise-A (and Excelsior) vs Chang's Bird of Prey - ^_^ <- That sums it up.

Enterprise-D vs Duras Sisters' Bird of Prey - great FX and music, but not as exciting as it could've been.

Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth - too freaking short!!! :bow: It was great, but more would've been better.

Data attacks the Sona Vessel - :flex:

Enterprise-E vs Sona Ship in the Briar Patch - Very good, plus I love those Son'a battleships.

Enterprise-E vs Shinzon's Reman Ship - too drawn-out and anti-climactic, imo. It was cool for what it was, but the FX weren't always top-notch, and the Scimitar turning on 'winged-spider mode' looked strange :bow: .

Most of them were really fun, but 'Ent vs Reliant' and 'EntA/Excelsior vs Chang' were the most exciting to me. I guess I'd vote for the Reliant battle.

Enterprise-E and the Fleet vs Borg Cube near Earth - too freaking short!!! :bow:  It was great, but more would've been better.

I couldn't agree more, we should have seen more of it. But anyway, it is my favorite battle scene. :bow:

:flex:

i liked the battle against the borg cube and the enterprise,but i also liked the battle in TWOK but i voted for the borg cube battle :bow: