Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Next film name

Star Trek XI:  The Search for Data

^-^;; That's great.

How about Star Trek XI: The Return of the Wrath of Khan. He's still alive, folks, and back for revenge... again.

I like that one.... :dude:

Stardate:213638.9

Me too.Except maybe change in around a little so it doesnt sound like Star Trek III.How about "Star Trek Xl The Return of Data:

^-^;; That's great.

How about Star Trek XI: The Return of the Wrath of Khan. He's still alive, folks, and back for revenge... again.

How about 'Star Trek 11: Citizen Khan'.

Others could be:

1. Star Trek: Dude, wheres my Data.

2. Dr Crusher Medicine Woman :dude:

3. Star Trek: The Great Escape (The one where Data had escaped the explosion in the last second)

Star Trek: Zimma Frame

Captain Picard knackers his hip and has to go to Star Base 345625 to get it replaced. Meanwhile Troi has gotten trapped under Riker's belly after he has a heart attack during nookey. Beverly Crusher tries to get to the scene but has lost her teeth in a turbo lift and cannot remember her name. Geordi cannot live without Data as no one else will listen to his boring stories about intermix chambers and coolant leaks and so decides to end it all by throwing himself into the warp core. However, the lights make him dizzy and he has to have a little sit down first. Worf's hair falls out and his senility causes him to fire phazers at a random planet, killing 2 million people.

"The adventures of the USS Enterprise-K. To boldly go where... where are we going again?"

lol

How about "Star Trek XI: We really got you that time"

Data is still alive, it was B4 who died in the explosion..

How about "Star Trek XI: We really got you that time"

Data is still alive, it was B4 who died in the explosion..

?????? Right...

B4 was the androidy dude from Nemesis? cool, im for that! but Voyager finds that out...or Enterprise (micro temporal anomaly.....)

Here's a couple of ideas...

STAR TREK: RESURRECTION - Sisko returns story

STAR TREK: UNITY - Vulcan and Romulan people consider re-uniting, Spock makes a cameo and Sela is the film's villian, but for the first time, instead of having the villian get killed in the end, her human side wins over and she turns good. Would be very hard to pull off the ending though...

STAR TREK: DYSON - Story about the Dyson Sphere found in TNG's "Relics"

STAR TREK: 8472 - Invasion story about species 8472 introduced in VOY

Welp, would do you guys think?

Star Trek XI: Return of the Borg

I believe that some part of the Collective survived Endgame. :)

:bow:

Star Trek IX: The Return of Sisko, starring rapper DMX as Sisko... "Don't f#$% with me!!!"

:clap:

Hey,I'd watch that!We could get Ice Cube and a few other rappers to be hip-hop klingons....

Eminem could play Guinan's kid,the one she said "never listens"

:dude:

Star Trek:the birth of the federation

it's about the romulan war and when it's over, the federation has been established.I got forgot the date of when did it happen.

Star Trek:the birth of the federation

it's about the romulan war and when it's over, the federation has been established.I got forgot the date of when did it happen.

Actually, I'm quite convinced that this could be the 12th or 13th Star Trek movie, being a follow-up to ENT's series finale. :clap:

I'm all for a new movie about the borg! i think that i should be that the borg queen (ressurected through the royal protocol {as of the 2 book series "home coming"}) moves the entire collective into the alpha quadrant and slowwly takes over the entire area then works upon a new type of drone a "non-collective remote agent" in sense a drone that retains its humantiy and infiltrates star fleet leading to catastrophic event

PS: this would be done with the voyager crew and some of the the tng crew seeing as thats the appropriate timeline i feel that the borg followed janeway to home....

:blink: B)