In Britain recently a show by the name of 'Strange' aired its first season. It was a really well made sci-fi fantacy show, and fit somewhere between the X-Files for gritty mise-en-scene and Buffy for it's subject matter.

For more information go to: http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/strange/

Yet the BBC had decided in all it's wisdom not to renew the series for a second season, typical, even though it seemed rather a popular cult series that would have increased it's audience even further during a second year.

If any of you have not heard of this television show then I would really recommend it as the best production from the BBC for several years.

Sounds interesting.

Why do the producers and stations and stuff like that hate SF? They really don't let most shows run that long...

You could always fire off an angry email to the BBC. I do, when they do that over here. I don't think it will make any difference but it's good to get what's bothering you off your chest. :spock:

You could always fire off an angry email to the BBC. I do, when they do that over here. I don't think it will make any difference but it's good to get what's bothering you off your chest.  :spock:

Nothing like that ever makes any difference with the BBC.

The strange thing is that the show was actually quite popular over here and I would have thought it to be a good export.