Sign in to follow this  
Stelfan

ST soundtracks..

I have decided to collect the soundtracks from all the ST movies, anyone know a good place where I can find them to a decent prize?

Every Trek St I ever bought was full retail, I've never seen one on "sale" anywhere, I also never have seen any Trek ST's in a "bargin bin" not even ST:5. Good luck.

They list some on half.com by e-bay.

half.com

I just clicked on the music tab and did a search for Star Trek soundtracks.

I mailed away for a catalog from GNP/Crescendo.When I bought the TWOK soundtrack,there was a little card in the liner notes.I never ordered from the catalog,but I still get updates every now and again.Their Trek stuff is reasonable.The Ent soundtrack is under $10,and the others are under $15...of course,there's S&H,and state sales tax....

:borg2:

I mailed away for a catalog from GNP/Crescendo.When I bought the TWOK soundtrack,there was a little card in the liner notes.I never ordered from the catalog,but I still get updates every now and again.Their Trek stuff is reasonable.The Ent soundtrack is under $10,and the others are under $15...of course,there's S&H,and state sales tax....

:borg2:

Would you mind sharing the address with the rest of us?

My two main sources are Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com.

I buy all my "media" from either my local Wal-Mart or Media Play. Over at Wal-Mart, the CD's are usually $12 where at Media Play, they're $15. Anywho, I have all 10 movie soundtracks and all 12 TV soundtracks. If you have any questions, I'm your man. :clap: