Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Madam Captain

Trek cons in 2008

I'm want to go on a holiday to Canada next year. I'm still just 'thinking' about it at this stage but I have a rough idea of some places I want to visit. I was also considering the possiblitiy of maybe going to a convention while I'm over there. I want to go in August/September and obviously, a con would have to fit in with my other travel plans. Its just an idea right now but I would LOVE to go to a con!! It also depends on cost too, as I know con tickets can be expensive. Does anyone know of any cons happening in Canada around that time next year? I know the Las Vegas con is on at that time of year but one in Canada would be preferable.

Haven't been too any,in 2008. but one time i did get go see counslor once that was cool.

I Doubt going to see a Counsellor is the same thing :roflmao: :)

Unless it is Counsellor Troi

Sci-Fi Expo which is part of the larger Fan Expo is usually held every August in Toronto. I've started a thread about this year's convention so you can get an idea of what they have.

Montreal will be hosting the 2009 Worldcon (World Science Fiction Convention) August 6th - 10th, 2009 but there are no Trek guests at that.