Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Best Bridge

Which was the grooviest?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the grooviest?

• The Original Series Bridge
    • The Bridge of Excelsior NX-2000 (Search for Spock)
    • Bridge on Final Frontier
    • The Undiscovered Country Bridge
    • The Enterprise D Bridge
    • Enterprise E Bridge
    • Defiant Bridge
    • Voyager Bridge
    • Bridge on the Enterprise NX-01
    • Bridge on the Prometheus (VOY)

The Bridge on the Final Frontier had the 'bing bing bing' noise from TOS yt all the carpeted luxury of the Next Generation, which was clever. I liked the use of bue and bright clean lines better than the Undiscovered Country chrome brige. The original Excelsior bridge was huge and very sleek. But the Prometheus' bridge as seen in Message in a Bottle (Voyager) is beautiful. All white and light grey and minimalisitc.

WOW!! What a tough choice!! But I ultimately had to choose Prometheus strictly from an aesthetically pleasing point of view.

This is not really tough for me. I love the Main Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E ;)

It looks so great but it is closely followed by the Ent-D bridge. But E looks better (better captain's chair :lol: ).

Mrs. Captain Picard

The Bridge from the first three movies was different though was it not? Especially the Motion Picture Bride and I thought that it was rather bland. And the other two far too dark. Chlostraphobic.

The Bridge from the first three movies was different though was it not? Especially the Motion Picture Bride and I thought that it was rather bland. And the other two far too dark. Chlostraphobic.

The only physical difference between the bridge set in the first motion picture and the second/third, was that Spock's science station was moved from a central postion behind the Captain's chair to the left side of the bridge, similar to the series set. Other than the repositioning of that station and the odd minor changes such as adding a few new buttons for certain shots, the only difference in mood was the darker effect created through the lighting.

You must be thinking, why would I vote for NX-01. Well I really couldn't decide! I love the Enterprise - E bridge. It is the best bridge from that era. The prometheus bridge looked awesome but it would have gotten dull fast if we had to see it every episode. The Enterprise - B bridge was very well done too! But alas I choose the NX-01 bridge. While I like the LCARS look better in general. I had to give props to different look of the ENT bridge. I has a solid feel to it. But it is easilly tied with Enterprise E!

The D because I really think any bridge with steps would be very dangerous... :lol:

I hadn't thought of that but you're right. Especially for a clutz like me. I could just see the captain talking to Romulans or something and me in the background tripping and falling flat on my face. 11doh.gif Yeah, stairs bad.

Bridge on the Enterprise NX-01.

NX-O1 wins for me because it is it's own design but reminds me so very much of the 17O1. The bottom line is ENT keeps reminding me of TOS more and more all the time and I love it! ENT is (nearly) everything I have been waiting almost forty years to see in a sequel to TOS and I am nearly flipping out in excitment!

Click for Spoiler:

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :) :spock:

Anyone have a "handstands" gif I can borrow? :laugh:

I voted enterprise D one

Probably because it's the first bridge I see over and over again and I'm used to it :-)

It looks good tho.

Loved the original bridge. The colors were great. Also loved the ent-d bridge had a very comfortable feeling. When I went to the experience and stood in their replica I felt like I was at home.

I voted for the NX-01 Bridge. I like the close quarters, and it has a realness feel to it. I like just about everything about the NX-01. Its a nice sleek little ship--good things come in small packages...