Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

The Second Coming

Not sure what exactly prompted my return, but I have a feeling that it may have had something to do with the fact that I finally got around to reading My Ally, My Enemy (I'm only about halfway in, no spoilers!) Hopefully, at least a few of my old buddies are still around. Especially, my Romulan crazed buddies!

And, now what has changed with me...

-I've become a semi-professional performance still photographer

-I've become obsessed with knives :biggrin:

-I want CS3 so bad it hurts

-I think I should have been born a Romulan...wait, that isn't new!

-I graduated high school

-I love raw beef! Don't look at me like that, carpaccio is a delicacy!

-I'm a biology nerd. Phosphofructokinase FTW!

-I got a tattoo

-I became totally obsessed with "novel style" roleplaying (I.E. You write it out in multiple paragraphs from your character's point of view. Drop me a line if interested, I'm pulling together a Romulan-related one on another website.)

So, that's about it because I'm about to walk out the door. On a final note, if you'd like to see some of my photography.

Creative Suite 3, newest version of photoshop that I'm too cheap to buy. Well, I guess I shouldn't be complaining since I already have CS2, so it would just be a 200$ upgrade instead of somewhere in the neighborhood of 900.

Glad to see you back. Hope the photography continues to go well. Keep posting!

Welcome back. I must say, I think you easily have the funniest username of everyone here. I just have this visual of John De Lancie picking up your bike and running away while carrying it. Brilliant. Again, welcome back.