Sign in to follow this  
bearded ape

a nerdy comic

I do enjoy it when members who haven't posted here in awhile come back and start posting. I also like it when people bump threads. I go back to read some of the old posts and see people in there that have been members for years, but haven't been here since I joined.

i've been here a while and visited most of that time its good to see some ppl that i dont even know. i wonder why they are all coming back all of a sudden

thanks. i finally got into a place with cable and internet. i kinda sporadically post when i get drunk, am lonely and have internet access.

i came back cuase most other forums peter out and die after a few years, but this one is still running strong, and when i got cable i saw TNG and remembered a long lost love and returned to the fold.

i just cant help it, they have a kind of humor i thought i had lost after i left my programming class

regular_expressions.png

i've been here a while and visited most of that time its good to see some ppl that i dont even know. i wonder why they are all coming back all of a sudden

They must have seen those pics of you that you posted. I know that would make me come back..... :biggrin: