Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feddie

Hi Y'all

Hey, I was in the chat a couple of nights ago... Uh, I guess it was Saturday night with the ID of donthavekids. I've since managed to get my ID changed, so if you remember me then I'm now known as

"FEDDIE." As in Federation. I have another Trek friend that is definately Klingon, and he's always calling me Feddie... so, hehe.. that seems cool to me.

I've been a Star Trek fan from the beginning... yes, way back then, and forever. If threatened with a trip out the airlock I'd say that TOS and ENT are my favorites, but to thell the truth, I love them all, each for their own merits. The movies too... I think I'm one of the dozen that even liked Nemesis.

I'm in USA, Houston, Texas, 49, single, no kids. Er...well, I do have a Pomeranian (Tribble with legs) that I consider my fuzzkid. I work in Information Technology doing Data Processing Computer Operations / Tech Support in a major hospital. I hope to make new friends here... and share a giggle or two with old ones that might have beat me here.

Oh...and I'm going to Las Vegas in August for the big ST Convention. Can't wait for that!

Live Long and Prosper...

Linda

Welcome Feddie! Glad you're chatting with us. Feel free to let those also attending the Vegas con, including me, to be sure that we can get together at the con. Keep posting, and Welcome aboard!

You had me at "Tribble with legs". :roflmao:

That made me laugh out loud.

Welcome aboard, Feddie.

I look forward to you and I defending Nemesis to the naysayers. :lol:

I enjoyed meeting you at the chat, Feddie and I look forward to reading your posts... :roflmao:

you should have got out while you had the chance. just kidding. hope that you make many friends here and that we can chat too. welcome aboard and dont be shy to post.