• General Chang - tried to ruin his people's future
    • Admiral Cartwright - also tried to ruin future Klingon relations
    • Gowron - dishonourable to the last
    • Sela - killed her own convoy to protect her plans
    • Gul Dukat - led his people into a terrible alliance
    • Kai Winn - allied herself with the Pah Wraiths for self glory
    • Borg Queen - killed millions of drones wiping out unimatrix 0
    • Admiral Doughety - misled aims and goals

Out of these, and maybe you could suggest others, who was the rost leader? The badest to his or her followers in terms of looking out for their interests? Khan went against the wishes of his followers and led them to their death in his quest for vengeance. Not the sign of a good leader. Would you like to be a follower of Kai Winn? Ever seeking more power and self glory?

that damned Kai Winn, never like her from the beginning (In The Hands of the Prophets, S1 DS9, if i remem correctly....)

I voted for the QUEEN........Her assimilations destroyed millions at a time!!!! :borgqueen: :borgqueen: :borgqueen:

I voted for winn I mean she was a religious leader so she was a leader as well as the voice of their gods and then the only thing she can think about is her own power man thats bad

Stardate:213633.9

Since the question was who was the worst leader,not who did u hate the most,Im gonna have to say Sybok.He lead all those people on a religious believe to find"God" and failed miserably.

I voted for Kai Winn...

I don't like her at all. She is really only into having as much power as possible and does not care about her people.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for Kai Winn. She was the worst leader of them all. Kai Winn deserved what she got in the end. :lol: ;)

I voted for Kai Wynn. She the archetype for every bad politician or religious leader out there. She did not realize that she was in her position to benfit her people not the other way around.

I also voted for Kai Winn.

As a contrast to her, we saw Kai Opaca (sp?), who would not help to help unify the people "...until the prophets were warned." Her whole focus was on her faith and her people. If something had happended to the prophets, and their religion failed, then the people would never have a chance to be restored to unity.

Kai Winn was so self-movtivated and ambitious that she used the faith of a naive girl and the heartfelt love of the people held by the vedic who was expected to be the next Kai (the one Kira dated... I cannot remember his name), and physically endangered a space station, in an attempt to assassisnate her chief rival. She ruined the life of her deceived pawn, and set many people at odds with one another, and walked away with no consequence to herself, except that her plans were delayed.

And that was all before she actually became Kai!

Not a good person. A powerful person, but the very worst of leaders.

I voted for Kai Winn.Never liked that !@#$! from the start.I actually felt sorry for Dukat,jack-booted thug that he was.In his own mind he was trying to return Cardasia to a more glorious era in her history(an era that probably never existed to begin with).Khan's single-mindedness in seeking out revenge on Kirk never made much since.I mean,the guy had a starship,an ultimate weapon,and the far flung corners of the universe to hide in.He could have found a planet and become the ruler he wanted to be on Earth in the 20th-century.I guess losing his wife made him snap.The Borg Queen,as for her,I don't think she really cares about how many deaths she causes in order to reach "perfection".Admiral Dougherty,he was a true scum bag,like Cartwright and Colonel West before him.There are a lot of great heels to chose from.

I voted for the QUEEN........Her assimilations destroyed millions at a time!!!! :borgqueen:  :borgqueen:  :borgqueen:

Ditto, she wiped out what made an individual. She killed many drones in order to maintain her yoke.

Kai Winn.. Without a doubt.

I mean, she almost got a civil war on her hands for some piece of farm equipment.. Try to do worse than that