Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitsuko

Hello!

Hey everybody, I'm new here, just thought I'd say hi. I've been a Trek fan for quite a while, and recently decided that I should start getting involved in the community, partly because I have no trekkie friends irl D=. I'm (hopefully) going to my first convention in a couple of weeks, it's pretty small but I'm excited anyway!

Some random things about myself: I'm a fan of other sci-fi, especially Firefly, Star Wars (gasp), and anything and everything cyberpunk. I'm also into heavy metal :hug: XD. I'm from Canada (Canada rules). Hope to have fun here! ^^

What kind of Metal Bands do you like?

I'm a Metallica Fan. Linkin Park, Lamb of God, Pantera, Judas Priest, Korn, just to name a few.

Welcome aboard. :hug:

Welcome aboard, Mitsuko! :hug: Though I'm from Illinois, I agree "Canada rules!" I love traveling there. Hope to see you posting!

Welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your posts. We also have a chat session every Saturday night at 6:00 pm est. if you're interested.

What kind of Metal Bands do you like?

I'm a Metallica Fan. Linkin Park, Lamb of God, Pantera, Judas Priest, Korn, just to name a few.

Welcome aboard. :hug:

I love Linkin Park too! Deathstars is my fave metal band, I also like Children of Bodom, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, and Blind Guardian.

Welcome

We as a world wide site

Allways enjoy adding new members to are family

As at this site we are family.

but as any family we have crazy relatives :hug:

we hide them in the back room but on occaision

they get out :hug:

check out the fourms The vid vault ect.

you will be glad you joined the best trek

on the web.

AND AGAIN WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :bow:

Where in Canada are you?

Iam in Detroit Michigan

Where in Canada are you?

Iam in Detroit Michigan

I'm in Calgary, Alberta. Good ol' cowtown :hug:

Welcome to the boards! I am fairly new here myself. I'm Lietenant JG Sitbon of the USS Sovereign of Philadelphia. email me anytime at nobtis5@yahoo.com

hey, there's nothing wrong with Calgary....except for a couple of wrestlers i can mention...