Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SomeGuy

Asante sana!

Hello.

I am new here. Great website. I'm looking forward to posting here with you all.

I live in Clovis, California and teach at a private Christian school. Besides Star Trek, the other great passions in my life are theology, African and African-American history, and music.

I've seen all of the various Trek shows. And while I loved Deep Space Nine, if only because of Avery Brooks (who I have had the pleasure of meeting a number of times) and the more realistic tone of the series, I originally was hooked on TNG and there, with that series my loyalty remains.

hibs2.gif

Asante sana, Squashed Banana!!

You're with friends here. I got started on TNG myself. I have recently made it a mission of mine to familiarize myself with it all. Just finished TOS, and am now working on TAS.

So... consider yourself assimilated.

Welcome aboard SomeGuy! :assimilated: There are lots of TNG fans here. Have you ever met Levar Burton?

I've seen him once in person, and he's supposed to be at the Las Vegas convention this summer.

Thanks everyone.

Yes, I have met LeVar. I think at one time or another I've met all of the principle TNG actors, and more than a few of the series writers. I used to attend a lot of general sci-fi and comic book conventions. I even ran into composer Jay Chattaway at Dallas Fort Worth International once. And being as big a fan of music as I am, that's the guy I geeked out over. :assimilated:

Welcome to the site. I look forward to reading your posts. We also have a chat session every Saturday night at 6:00 est if you're interested in the chat room...... :assimilated:

Welcome :assimilated:

As a world wide site. We have many cultures

and races. but here we are just family.

but as all familys we have are squabbles.

but pick on one of us we close ranks and protect.

Enjoy all this site has to offer.And as Kor said join us

in our weekly chat saturday at 6 pm eastern time.

so we get to know you and you us.

Again welcome to our family.

P.S.

start a log and tell us more about yourself.