Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

Who is the best? Seven or the Doctor?

who is the best? seven or the doctor?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. who is the best? seven or the doctor?

• seven of nine
    • the doctor

I bet you would but you wouldnt get a chance shes a play boy bunnie! she could ahve anyone she wanted!! lol

Jeri Ryan was never a Playboy bunny!

I think she means "built like a" Playboy Bunny.

Which she most certainly is. :blink:

Based on her recent spread in FHM magazine, I wholeheartedly agree... :(

Oh, yes, I did see that. My God!!!! What a killer body that woman has.

I can imagine her pinning me on the Living Room Floor tell me that I "WILL COMPLY!"

Be still my pounding heart. :(

I bet you would but you wouldnt get a chance shes a play boy bunnie! she could ahve anyone she wanted!! lol

Jeri Ryan was never a Playboy bunny!

I think she means "built like a" Playboy Bunny.

Which she most certainly is. :(

Based on her recent spread in FHM magazine, I wholeheartedly agree... :(

Oh, yes, I did see that. My God!!!! What a killer body that woman has.

I can imagine her pinning me on the Living Room Floor tell me that I "WILL COMPLY!"

Be still my pounding heart. :blink:

OMG what a bunch of horn dogs... To me she is... Shes beautiful I will give her that but I also think shes a bit skanky... But then again she does have a perfect body and nice breasts and beautiful legs and i would love to... *whines* .. okay so maybe I'm jealous of her.. there I admitted it... Shes just to perfect... and yes I would love to get my hands on her in naughty ways that cant be said on this message board.... grr

Edited by Kira T Phaserman

Very tough ques. as they were 2 of the 4 characters I enjoyed the most on Voyager.

But at the '06 Vegas Con, Robert Picardo asked me if I'd like to come on stage as 7 or 9 (lol) so he'll always have a special place in my heart.

As for Kor's statement re: Chakotay & 7...what a disaster that was. There was lots of talk about 7 having possibly other intimate relationships. This one was just a mess.

Edited by athena28

I voted & loved the doctor,He.s so funny!Awesome!

I'll vote for the Doctor. IMO, while Seven was somewhat interesting, and Jeri Ryan is a very talented woman, Seven was little more than eye candy. And I sort of resent her for replacing Kes (Jennifer Lien), a character and actress I loved.

Robert Picardo is outstanding. I love the depth and the humanity he brought to the Doctor.

Robert Picardo is outstanding. I love the depth and the humanity he brought to the Doctor.

I agree totally! :assimilated:

look, granted the doctor was grated speical powers in time of an emergency, but still seven is the best voyager character hands down. and im not saying it because im a guy

I actually liked VOY better before it became the 7 of 9 show and tell hour - so I voted for the Doctor. Picardo is a tremendously talented actor and he brought great depth of character to his role. I'm glad he's found a new ongoing role even if it is the sleazy Woolsey.

The Doctor was a great character for the show - adding both the humor and insight that is the signature of Trek.

Btw, posing for Playboy is not the same as being a bunny -

I disagree with the take on J/C...All the rules change when you're stranded on the other side of the galaxy. Once J found out that M wasn't waiting for her, J should have sought out C rather than the hologram in fairhaven. Anyway, has anyone thought about the D/S connection? The doc was hard in love with her...he showed it MANY times, and if he had the holographic brass ones he could have stolen her from C in a heartbeat...and let J/C be a reality!

I hate Voyager, that Jeanway's voice goes through me *shudders* but I would have to say the doctor. He was funny.

I'm a Doctor, not a...

i for one never saw her in playboy. but as an actress, she also had her funny moments...but i didn't really like her until the 6th season.

Jeri was never in Playboy. She's been asked on several occasions, but always turns them down. Dammit. :yahoo:

I disagree with the take on J/C...All the rules change when you're stranded on the other side of the galaxy. Once J found out that M wasn't waiting for her, J should have sought out C rather than the hologram in fairhaven. Anyway, has anyone thought about the D/S connection? The doc was hard in love with her...he showed it MANY times, and if he had the holographic brass ones he could have stolen her from C in a heartbeat...and let J/C be a reality!

hell yeah... I think D/S would have been perfect and J/C as well.. I mean they let T/B happen!

I went with the Doctor. Piccardo's a real actor. Not that Ryan isn't, I just enjoy his acting more.

Just caught him in an episode of "Home Improvement" the other night. Being a real P in the A to Tim Allen's character. Kind of like a nerdy neighbor. Hilarious.

As far as both characters go, I liked having them both because of the juxtaposition of their attitudes.

It is like a reminder of what the Federation accidently created in a lifeform, as opposed to what the Borg purposefully created in a lifeform.

No challenge which I'd choose.

Of course I had to choose the Doctor...

But...

I know people say that Seven primarily brought sex appeal to the show, but I appreciate the contributions that her character was able to make to the various plots. I thought the show improved dramatically when Kes left and Seven "took her place."

And I just realized how hilarious that seems, considering my signature. :hug:

Edited by savagediana

I gotta say the Doc, mostly cause I thought Seven was only in the show to appeal to the male fans (judging from the posts here, she succeeded). About the J/C thing, I thought it would have been awesome if it could have happened, but I really think this show was trying to go in a different direction from its predecessor DS9 (there wasn't a single main character there not in a romantic relationship at some point). D/S and J/C in the series would have just detracted from the point; this wasn't meant to be a character study so much as an adventure through uncharted space.

Whoa, that was a bit of a tangent, eh? Lol yeah, the Doc was cool, although I didn't really like the fact that they made the character interested in opera just because the actor was. As for Seven, her catsuit was just impractical. I mean come on. Stiletto heals? How inefficient is that?

Edited by Mitsuko

ok i'll be honest here, i didn't really like seven for being a sex icon for males (and a small majority of lesbians who watched voyager) but i like how her acting sometimes got intense no matter what situation the crew into. not to mention she was restricted to several areas of the ship after she had killed that member of speices 8472 or whatever.

I like Seven, the Doc was great too, but I don't miss Kes at all. I found her character had very little growth, there wre only 2 or 3 eps that actually thought she stood out.....

I really preffered Seven of Nine and not for her looks only, but rather because she was extremely knowledgeable about engineering and didn't allow her personal feelings to get in the way of doing her job. :yahoo:

Edited by GhostofMajorHayes