Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entil'Zha

I live to serve, I serve to live...

Hello,

My name is Wil, I stumbled upon this community purely by accident and was so excited by it I fell out of my chair and nearly got chair burn getting back into it so fast. I'm a published sci-fi/fantasy/mystery author and former co-owner of a Star Trek/B5 based community service organization that didn't get all that far off the ground, but the spirit of building a community of people who have like hopes and dreams for their families and friends...that still resides within me.

I will do whatever it takes to contribute to this new community which I hope will welcome me.

I walk the dark places no others will go, I stand on the bridge and no one may cross, I live and i die for the one, all alone in the night...

In fact...just jumped over to paypal and donated to maintain the upkeep of this community. I don't know what the traditional amount is (still reading rules/procedure posts), but I hope what it helps. :P

Welcome to the site Wil! Why don't you join us in the chatroom tonight at 6:00 est? That way you can actually meet some of the members.

And since you're the newbie........you can bring the chips and dip....... :P

Welcome Wil (Entil'Zha)! Hope to see you on the boards and/or in chat! Question: Have you been to any or many conventions? :P

Welcome Aboard, Wil. Judging by your first posts, I can tell that you're a writer. I look forward to your contributions.

Sorry I missed the mainstay of the chat...I was in my garden with my laptop trying to hit a massively annoying deadline (is there a deadline that isn't annoying?)... I look forward to hitting the next one though, and i'll make some fresh crab and cajun curry dip. :clap:

Welcome Wil (Entil'Zha)! Hope to see you on the boards and/or in chat! Question: Have you been to any or many conventions? :P

Before I threw out my back in a most embarrassing feat of soong-type strength and macgyver ingenuity in moving an 800lb electric organ out of my house all by myself, I frequented conventions a lot, now I hit the average creation entertainment show, but would love to get back into the saddle again when it comes to los angeles conventions.

I have attended mostly Sci Fi conventions in Chicago, but did attend the 25th anniversary Star Trek convention in Los Angeles. It was a lot of fun and a memorable experience. I took some years off atttending cons but got back in the swing the last couple years with the highlight being last years Vegas con. I hope you're able to attend some cons in LA again. I'm sure they're some interesting cons there.

Wil, you have yet to let us know what you have had published. I'm sure some of the members here would like to read it. There is another sci-fi writer here on this site who has had several Trek books published. Please share so that we can enjoy your work... :P

I hesitated naming my publication out of respect for this board...If I were VBG I would strongly consider a person with 1-5 posts tossing ads about their novel to be a serious spammer. I didn't want to come off as using this place to sell books, that would be disrespectful to what it stands for.

Since requested then, i'll post US and international sales links by the end of the day :P

Sit back relax and join in.

We are a diverse group from all over

the world.We are crazy, funny, careing,

giving,Sometimes mean and nasty :P

But mostly crazy.

WELCOME! To the best Trek site on the web.

Tiggy's is a close second :clap:

it's truly amazing...I do feel welcome. Right when you think the welcome wagon will run out of steam, one of you comes out of the woodwork and makes a fella feel good about being here.