Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

You know your career is in a downward spiral.....

When you're asked to star in the Scifi Saturday Night movie.....

You know it's over when you're the co-star of the Scifi Saturday Night movie.....

It just amazes me how they can make such bad movies....and of course you're wondering how do I know they're so bad? I've watched the opening scenes of a few - I have sat through a couple but recently I've tried to watch a couple because I liked the actor but just couldn't do it.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I just saw a movie on Sci Fi channel that was really bad, starring among others Colm Meany! I think he is a really talented actor and he is very busy doing plays including a couple in London, that have received rave reviews. But if you only saw him in CAVED IN: PREHISTORIC TERROR, you might not want to see him again. You would think that Sci Fi network would want to show the very best of science fiction, and they do show some good material, but I agree with TUH that some of their movies are really bad, which would be OK if it was part of Mystery Science Theater 3000!

Edited by trekz

Sometimes, stars will do stinker movies just to have the money to pay their taxes.

It's not because it's a good script or anything. :dude:

Sometimes, stars will do stinker movies just to have the money to pay their taxes.

It's not because it's a good script or anything. :P

Thats how Bruce Campbell rationalizes it.

It's not because it's a good script or anything. :assimilated:

Bruce Campbell is different. Don't ask me why or how, because I don't know. He just is. He's like a force of nature. It just happens. :)

(Of course, I'm probably the only person who misses The Adventures of Briscoe County, Jr.)

Bruce Campbell is different. Don't ask me why or how, because I don't know. He just is. He's like a force of nature. It just happens. :hug:

(Of course, I'm probably the only person who misses The Adventures of Briscoe County, Jr.)

Nope, not the only one, the season set is out but I'm waiting for the price to go down. :)

tell me about it, I wanted the Brisco County DVD but they originally wanted $90! It is now around $50 on Amazon last time I looked, but I'm just waiting as well for it to go lower

I also enjoyed Briscoe County, Jr. A friend I used to work with really loved it.

Bruce Campbell is different. Don't ask me why or how, because I don't know. He just is. He's like a force of nature. It just happens. :)

I liked Briscoe County! I wish it was still shown somewhere. I'd watch it again.

This Saturday Sci Fi has been doing croc and snake movies. Tonights "feature" is Lake Pacid 2, with a performance by Chloris Leachman as the sister of the crazy old lady that lived on the lake in the original

(I think that was Betty White). Leachman has had some fine performances, but I suspect this is just to add to the retirement fund. The Croc(s) however seem to be fine actors. :assimilated: