Sign in to follow this  
andriech

New Clips on YouTube

Do you only know Walter Koenig as Pavel Chekov and Alfred Bester? He created over fifty other television roles and, for your pleasure, we’ve put up clips of 16 of them on YouTube!

Did you ever wonder if Walter could do a REAL Russian accent, not the corny Star Trek one? Check out his first Russian role, the one that earned him his Chekov audition:

See his stint as a student activist before activism became routine on our campuses.

Yes, Walter was even on Gidget. The Gidget with Sally Field, where he played a stick in the mud Swedish businessman.

Or visit Walter’s official website to see all 16 clips! http://www.walterkoenigsite.com/

Edited by Alterego
Embedded YouTube links

I see we have the leader of the Walter Koenig Fan Club here with us........... :clap:

I see we have the leader of the Walter Koenig Fan Club here with us........... :clap:

ah... if only Walter Koenig would allow a fan club.....! :elephant:

I see we have the leader of the Walter Koenig Fan Club here with us........... :elephant:

ah... if only Walter Koenig would allow a fan club.....! :elephant:

He won't? I'm sure he would if he thought there was money to be made from it. :clap:

Really Gummy? I don't recall he received financial gain for appearing in New Voyages, (Jorel could verify...) I remember thinking how cool of him it was to put the saga ahead of financial gain. Something all the "bigwigs" (Shat, Nimoy, Stewart) never seemed willing to do.

Really Gummy? I don't recall he received financial gain for appearing in New Voyages, (Jorel could verify...) I remember thinking how cool of him it was to put the saga ahead of financial gain. Something all the "bigwigs" (Shat, Nimoy, Stewart) never seemed willing to do.

No one involved in New Voyages recieves any kind of payment. They have to pay their own airfare, lodging and meals too. That includes Mr. Koenig and Mr. Takei.

As for making money from a fan club.... Walter gives way too much of his time to charities to make that comment even worth responding too.

Its a shame that Koenig did the NewVoyages episode and apparently killed the character off. It was the first NewVoyages episode that I would consider a "Season Three Clunker".

Its a shame that Koenig did the NewVoyages episode and apparently killed the character off. It was the first NewVoyages episode that I would consider a "Season Three Clunker".

Chekov died in To Serve All My Days just the same as all our main crew ever died. :dude: Chekov is back and very alive in the next episode. James Cawley says the explanation for it will "make fans smile."

And he's very much alive in "Of God's and Men" from Sky Douglas Conway and Tim Russ to be released on 4/15/07.

We were talking to Haqaard at the chat last Saturday night who was an extra in "To Serve All My Days". He said that Cawley suggested that this episode may be considered a non-canon episode in regards to their product.