Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Saturday Chats @ StarTrekFans.net

'Beam Up' (or down?) with Fellow Star Trek Fans

Every Saturday at 6 PM US/Eastern

In the StarTrekFans.net Chat Room!

post-68-1172343916.jpg

Lots of Fun, Entertainment, (bad) Jokes, and Much More.

Do not Forget! We Hope to See You There!

StarTrekFans.net Chat Room: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

Time Zone Converter: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Host: master_q. He can be contacted by private message.

PS. A big thank you to Alterego for sending out mass emails.

Saturday, March 17

Free-For-All

Bring in Two or Three Star Trek Quotes to Share!

Saturday, March 24

Free-For-All and

Phaserman!* (a.k.a. Hangman)

*Details to be found forthcoming: http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=46766

After several record breaking weeks, this week's chat was a real let-down. Admittedly, I was a bit late and didn't enter until about 6:45 pm at which time there were only 3 people in there besides me which soon dwindled down to 2. I'm going to chalk this up to St. Patrick's Day and assume everyone else was out partying. Lets pick up where we left off next week and set another record!

Sorry, I was busy shoveling snow. We're still getting about two inches an hour here. :mad1:

I was there for most of it..I must have just missed you Kor..I hope next week more will attend..

Sorry i did not make guys

was sleeping. Did not get to bed untill about 2

and work tonight.

Sorry, I missed last Saturday's chat...my bad, but I might be coming to this Saturday, but no promises. Did I miss anything during the last chat?

Sorry, I missed last Saturday's chat...my bad, but I might be coming to this Saturday, but no promises. Did I miss anything during the last chat?

Yes! We played naked beer pong! Sorry you weren't there...........

Well I said why I wasn't going to be in the chatroom very long on Saint Patrick's Day but even if it's abit late here are my 4 Trek Quotes that I'd have used for last Saturday's chat.

"This Vessel ...I Give,she takes...she wont permit me my life,I've got to live hers..."

"My Friends...We've come home."

"Captains log stardate 9529.1. This is the final cruise of the starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the voyages we have begun and journey to all the undiscovered countries,boldy going where no man...where no one...has gone before."

"We are not going to lose the Enterprise! Not to the Borg,not while i'm in command!"

Yes, it was probably due to St. Patrick's Day. Hopefully this Saturday all the regulars and maybe a few newbies will be there.

And please do not forget we are going to do a hangman game.

Are we going to have another flopper?

I hope not.

So join us in 15 minutes!

Please help me promote this chat.

Bug your Star Trek Internet buddies to come to the Saturday chat. Post messages about it. Put something in your signature, perhaps. Tell other Internet communities about it (but do it in a way that would not violate their rules concerning advertisements / spam). If you have other ideas, great. Do them and please share. If you have ideas to improve the chat, also please share.

Secondly, remember that these chats sometimes last for hours. So if you know you cannot make it at 6PM ET but at 7 or 8 then stop by because people might still be there.

Sorry I haven't been there lately, everytime the chat is on, I've been talking to my girlfriend, you know how that can be. I'll set a timer for tomorrow.

Good chat! Hangman was fun, even for those of us who did not solve the puzzle. :clap: Come on down next week and join the fun!

A lot of fun at the chat last night. We didn't break our record of 15 people in the room a the same time. We got up to 11 at one point. However, there were a lot of people who had never been there popping in and out throughout the night. So overall, I think we had more people than usual, just not at the same time. Hangman was fun. We should do more of that. "Shame on Yous" go out to Alterego who was onsite but didn't stop in the chat.

"Shame on Yous" go out to Alterego who was onsite but didn't stop in the chat.

Must have been a different Alterego, I was watching Children of Men at that time. Good movie btw.

"Shame on Yous" go out to Alterego who was onsite but didn't stop in the chat.

Must have been a different Alterego, I was watching Children of Men at that time. Good movie btw.

My apologies. I could have sworn a saw a post from you with a time of around 6:30 pm on it. I remove the "Shame On You" from you and firmly place it on myself!....... :clap:

BTW: It would be kind of nice if any of the mods showed a little interest in the chats.......

Edited by Kor37

Yes, Alterego, please try to make it to our next Saturday chat. :clap:

Mark it into your calendar. If you cannot make it to the April 7th chat, what about the next?

Saturday, April 7:

We can play twenty questions. That is one possibility.

People can come as a Star Trek character. And everyone will have to try to figure out what everyone is.

(If people like this game, I will make it "official" in a few days.)

...Any other ideas? For this chat or a future one?

I'll try but no promises, that's "family" time for us now but perhaps the schedule could get shuffled to accomodate me for a change. :clap: