Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Saturday Chats @ StarTrekFans.net

DON'T FORGET THE CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PN EST!!! LETS SET A NEW ATTENDANCE RECORD!. :dude:

Let me take this time to thank everyone that came. Hope all of you enjoyed it. Hope to see you next week, same time! :dude:

A thank you to Henglaar for stopping by. He works on Star Trek: Hidden Frontier, a Internet fanfilm. They are working on their last episode, number 50.

We also had a few Easter trivia facts at the very, very end.

Next Week: What would you like to do? Just a free for all or would you like to add a game too? Please let me know.

Have a Happy Easter.

Edited by master_q

It was indeed a nice treat to have Henqlaar stop in to share his views on fan flicks. It was also nice to see some members who have been absent from these boards for way too long. We didn't break an attendance record (11 people total) but a good time was had by all. For those of you who have not yet joined in, give it a try. Its nice to meet and get to know the folks whose posts you read every day.

We should bring back the Special Guest Chats.

Too much work. Don't have the time.

If you want to schedule guests for these chats, fine with me-----just get permission from Alterego or VBG.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE WEEKLY CHAT IS TONIGHT AT 6:00 EST! PLEASE TRY TO STOP BY!

:P

Are you kidding? The guests *I* would book would make Jerry Springer look tame.

I'm imagining you would consider Orion Slave girls. Or is that too tame, Van Roy?

Edited by trekz

One Hour till the Chat. Don't Be Late!

Star Trek Chat Room

---

Note: I will be cutting back soon. So I can focus on some other things. But will come to most of the Saturday chats more-or-less. I am happy to report that the weekly chat seems to be stable. :clap: (Otherwise, I would be less inclined to cut back.) :P

Yesterday's chat was pretty cool. Didn't set an attendance record but we did maintain 12 people for most of the chat. We saw a few new faces as well. A great time was had by all. Lets keep it going next week!

JUST A REMINDER FOR THE CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST. PLEASE STOP BY IF ONLY TO SAY HI!

I hope all of you enjoyed the chat! :(

Do not forget the chat meets every Saturday.

It sometimes lasts for hours. It sometimes starts an hour or two before the scheduled time. So it is very flexible for almost anyone.

See You Next Time... :blink:

The chat got off to a slow start last night but got rolling pretty good around 7:30 pm. We ranged from 5-9 people. It would be really nice to see some new people join in. If the female members here are scared to come in because of Van Roy, rest assured he is all talk and nothing else.............. :blink:

Spent the day with cam. hes back in hospital. will make chat next week, i hope...

Spent the day with cam. hes back in hospital. will make chat next week, i hope...

If the female members here are scared to come in because of Van Roy, rest assured he is all talk and nothing else.............. :(

There was someone who would disagree with you on that... yeah, you know who you are :blink:

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Yeah Van Roy is all talk but don't worry we got a muzzle and leash for him so its all good now!

Kira, did you remember to uncuff Van Roy from the bed or is he still trapped there?...... :blink:

I didn't forget. I just didn't have time. If you read my log, you'll see that I have been very busy. :blink:

Opps I knew I forgot something... Sorry Van Roy.. i'll un hand cuff you next week if I remember... make sure you remind me I got figure out where I put that key...

Don't worry, someone else came in and we made good use of them. :blink:

Unfortunately I need to travel this weekend and will miss the chat.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Opps I knew I forgot something... Sorry Van Roy.. i'll un hand cuff you next week if I remember... make sure you remind me I got figure out where I put that key...

Don't worry, someone else came in and we made good use of them. :blink:

Unfortunately I need to travel this weekend and will miss the chat.

Thats what laptops are for!

DON'T FORGET THE CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST. COME ONE COME ALL! OH....AND FOR THE LADIES......VAN ROY WON'T BE THERE TONIGHT SO ITS SAFE TO COME IN....... :assimilated:

Edited by Kor37

A classic chat - I haven't laughed so hard in a week - come in next week, or you may be sorry!