Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummy

Syracuse, NY Convention

If anyone hears about one coming to Syracuse, NY, please let me know. I've never been to one before and would like to attend one locally.

Thanks in advance.

Star Trek Conventions had their start in New York at the Commodore Hotel way back in the early 1970s. I used to take a bus up there just to go.

Star Trek Conventions had their start in New York at the Commodore Hotel way back in the early 1970s. I used to take a bus up there just to go.

The last Trek Convention in Syracuse was about ten years or so ago. I'd like to get to one one day, but I can't afford to fly anyplace right about now.

The last Trek Convention in Syracuse was about ten years or so ago. I'd like to get to one one day, but I can't afford to fly anyplace right about now.

there was con close to syaracuse four years ago also they had ones in rochester and buffalo i went to the one in rochester. there was also one with shatner in binghamton. if i hear of any cons coming i'll let people know.

there was con close to syaracuse four years ago also they had ones in rochester and buffalo i went to the one in rochester. there was also one with shatner in binghamton. if i hear of any cons coming i'll let people know.

Thanks. I appreciate it. :roflmao: