Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

If The Holodeck Were Real...

If the Holodeck were real I wouldn't go near the thing. I have a very easily addicted personality. When I really like a thing, I tend to obsess over it. Take Star Trek for instance. I've probably spent more hours watching Trek than it takes a medical student to become a brain surgeon. I know I've spent enough money on Trek merchandise to have purchased a new second car. I started drinking Earl Grey Tea simply because Picard drank it, and I was never a tea drinker before the third or fourth season of TNG. I can't imagine what I'd become if I started living out fantasies in a holodeck.

If I could use the holodeck it would be mainly for hikeing and romantic get aways with my wonderful man

Wouldn't that make Gary jealous?

Well Van Roy I thought you would like me to take you on a romantic get away... shh I wont tell Gary... lol j/k

If holdecks were real i would join the Crew of the USS DEFIANT NX74205 During the Dominion war and hopefully full in love dr. Bashir as he ia s so seexy and cute say no more :dude:i would be mrs Bashir

Edited by Rebekah Anderson

After reading the posts in this topic... *glares at Kor* ... I would put locks on what type of programs that could be ran in a holodeck. Those locks being the of age one basiclly.

Personaly I would just fly around space, go to the past, and play Zelda like no one has played it before!!!

Can't belive I said that last part...

Yep, I just decided that I would have Seven, Major Kira, Troi, and Hoshi all dressed in very skimpy outfits and each giving the Gummy Bear a Lap Dance.

Or two.

Or three. :yahoo:

Edited by Gummy

I'd have to finally play out this long standing fantasy of mine involving Yeoman Rand.......... :yahoo:

Speaking of trek-sex, I would totally use the holodeck to make Wesley Crusher not so much of a pansy and then I'd do him. When I was little I had such a crush on him...yummy, I love me some nerds.

Speaking of trek-sex, I would totally use the holodeck to make Wesley Crusher not so much of a pansy and then I'd do him. When I was little I had such a crush on him...yummy, I love me some nerds.

Hey Capt_Picard!......are you reading this?.........You might get lucky!... :P

Edited by Kor37

Hey Capt_Picard!......are you reading this?.........You might get lucky!... :dude:

:P :P

Edited by Gummy

If the holodeck were real... hmmm, well I would hang out with my favorite character (Data of course). Get to at least "visit" places that I really want to go and see... Ireland for one, and Norway.

Edited by Yillara_Skye