Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

If The Holodeck Were Real...

I guess I'd like to play out my faveourite TV shows, Movies and books. Then I'd explore the various places in the quadrant. And for afters the best game of hide and seek ever.

Edited by mowzer

Orion Slave girls!!

No, really... seriously... I'd want to command my own Starship. May be even meet Picard and play at bridge duty in some of the best TNG episodes.

I would recreate the Yankees 1961 Season so I could see Maris and Mantle hit all of those HR's. :dude:

I would totally play out Grey's Anatomy....I'm in love with McDreamy, and the show in general.

And I'm in love with Izzy. ;)

What would you do? What is your fantasy of where you would want to go, people you'd like to meet? What?

Well, first I would code in a composite model of RikerChick.

Then I would code in a composite model of Krissy Phaserman.

Then I would... well, you know. :dude:

What would you do? What is your fantasy of where you would want to go, people you'd like to meet? What?

Well, first I would code in a composite model of RikerChick.

Then I would code in a composite model of Krissy Phaserman.

Then I would... well, you know. :dude:

;)

Yeah....despite of what the all-righteous TNG crew said about it, you know darn well that most guys, not just Barclay, were doing the same exact thing........ :dude:

Yeah....despite of what the all-righteous TNG crew said about it, you know darn well that most guys, not just Barclay, were doing the same exact thing........ :dude:

But how would people from the 24th century have known of Krissy and RikerChick? Or will these threads still be active then?

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Visit ISS via the shuttle for a 2 weeks stay.

Just two weeks?

I'd like to stay the entire three months. Just to say that I did it. :clap:

Did I say two weeks, I meant two years. :clap: Really though, two weeks would probably be enough for me; there's only so much you can see and do there before it would, despite the killer view, become boring.

Did I say two weeks, I meant two years. :clap: Really though, two weeks would probably be enough for me; there's only so much you can see and do there before it would, despite the killer view, become boring.

Nah. If there's a babe astronaut on board (not one that wears diapers on earth and stalks the competition), that could make staying longer much more fun.::elephant::

(I've never heard it disproven but) I once heard, (I think it was a critic of manned space exploration who said it) that it was impossible to do a weightless enviroment. I personally don't believe it but if true that would certainly put the brakes on space as a vacation destination.

There's a woman astronaut on board the ISS right now that is stranded because of the scrubbed shuttle launch. She is now going to set the record for the amount of time spent in space.

(I've never heard it disproven but) I once heard, (I think it was a critic of manned space exploration who said it) that it was impossible to do a weightless enviroment. I personally don't believe it but if true that would certainly put the brakes on space as a vacation destination.

Experts be damned. I think over the centuries humans have proven if there's the will, there's a way. :clap:

If holodeck technology was accessible today to the general public it would be used mainly for sexual purposes. A holosex industry would arise. The rest of the uses would be for gaming purposes. The military would use it probably for training simulations. The aerospace industry might get in there too.

If holodeck technology was accessible today to the general public it would be used mainly for sexual purposes. A holosex industry would arise. The rest of the uses would be for gaming purposes. The military would use it probably for training simulations. The aerospace industry might get in there too.

I for one am insulted at the suggestion that I would use a holodeck mainly for sexual purposes.

I would use it COMPLETELY for sexual purposes. :clap:

As I recall, didn't Quark rent out his holosuite mainly for sexual purposes?

As I recall, didn't Quark rent out his holosuite mainly for sexual purposes?

He did. From a business perspective it makes sense. If there is a demand, provide the supply. I have no problem with that as long as no one is harmed.

Edited by Lady Britannia

I have no doubt: I would be the wife of Data!!! I love him too much!

Well in that case, its a good thing that Data is........"fully functional"... :dude: