Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Columbus Sci-Fi Expo - Columbus, OH

Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko, DS9) and Cirroc Lofton (Jake Sisko, DS9) have been added to the guest list.

Oh, I will take lots of pictures. I've never been to a convention before, so this will be my first. I'm trying right now to rearrange my schedule so that I'll still be in Ohio when this thing happens. I'm so excited!

Very cool, VL! You should have a great time/ Kate Mulgrew and Avery Brooks are great guests! I will see Lofton this year for the first time, but you'll see him sooner. Yes, take picture and summarize events if you want too. I always love to hear details about other conventions.

Looking at convention details, I see this convention has switched hotels. I'm sure there's a lot more to this story. VL, let us know how what you think about the arrangements for this convention.

I also was looking at the prices for this convention and they seem pretty reasonable to me. The major guests sure charge a lot more in Vegas :biggrin: , but maybe htey charge more because they do more, although I'm not sure that's true either.