Sign in to follow this  

George Takei on J Kimmel

I caught part of George Takei's appearance as a joke on I think the Jimmy Kimmel show.

George Takei was making fun of Tim Hardaway. He was behind a picture of Tim Hardaway. I think I saw him groping his crouch. He made some bad comments and how he would have sex with Tim Hardaway some day.

The world is in a culture war. For what Takei is done is wrong. I don't care what others think of me. I will stand for what is right. If Takei wants to be gay that is ok. But to do this is wrong.

This is not opinion it is fact that being gay is wrong in God's eyes if you believe in God and it is wrong in science and evolution's view points.

I agree about Takei. He is constantly making a fool of himself. He has shown that he will do absolutely anything for money. He came out about being gay and thats fine. Its not like it was a big shock to anyone. However, he now flaunts his gayness with crude jokes and subjects himself to humiliating situations. He is not doing the gay community any favors and I don't believe that they are particularly proud of him. I know a lot of people enjoyed him at the Shatner roast. I didn't. I found him to be crude and ignorant. He is a semi-regular on the Howard Stern show now and is constantly talking about which guy he would like to bang next. I'm really disappointed in him.

Personally, when George came out, it really didn't make one bit of difference to me. I have always liked George as an actor and as a person. If he wants to poke fun at himself, I don't care. He has to live with what he says and does. Not me.