Sign in to follow this  
deagletime

Heroes 1x14

For those of you who have tivo, check out the license plate on Hiro's dad's limo (played by George Takei).... Otherwise the show will be on NBC.com in a few days

I just watched it. That was hilarious! Too bad the spoiler function in this room continues NOT to work. The answer will be revealed on Saturday to make sure everyone gets a chance to see it.

I saw Heroes on Monday at 9 P.M on NBC missed the License plate bit.

Deagletime or I will post the answer on Saturday. Whoever comes in here first.

Edited by Kor37

I just watched the episode on the internet and I saw the license plate, that was a nice touch :eek: That was a shocker to find out who Claire's dad was! That was the best part of the episode besides Takei. :blink:

I noticed that Heroes is NOT going to be on anymore on Scifi channel for at least Feb. and March. Mainly because of them playing SG-1 season 10 instead. So, be sure to watch it on Mondays or on the internet if you can find it because it doesn't look like it will be on Scifi anymore

I didn't even know that "Heroes" was on Sci-Fi! I always watch it on NBC on Mondays. NBC is really cool with the fact that if you miss one of their more popular shows, you can go to nbc.com and play it right on your computer for free. That has saved me a few times when I forgot to tape an episode of a show I like.

I thought it was a nice touch. Obviously, the producers are Trek fans. This is the kind of thing that I expect to see on Boston Legal. They used to have a lot of Trek references but I haven't seen one in awhile.

This wasn't exactly original - I saw a similar reference back on the tv series Seaquest - when William Shatner guest starred and his character was on the viewscreen the numbers under his image were NCC 1701. Back then I didn't have STF to chat about it though. :blink:

the people who do the show are fans, in early episodes of Heroes, the character Hiro makes a lot of references and even says Star Trek. So it was cool that they finally got a Trek star to appear since they have been mentioning Trek since the first episode :blink: