Sign in to follow this  
Bionicx

Star Trek Browser Skin

Hi all, now I'm a Linux man at heart but from time to time I do use Windows 2000. And after installing a browser from the PC-Plus cover disk for Windows. I was only to find later that there is a skin that can be downloaded over the internet called "Federation Explorer" I include a screen shot to show you what it looks like. I have never seen anything like this since the LARCS skin for Mozilla browser. You can download it from PhaseOut.

Here is the pic

Screen Shot

It's looks cool! B)

Hi all, now I'm a Linux man at heart but from time to time I do use Windows 2000. And after installing a browser from the PC-Plus cover disk for Windows. I was only to find later that there is a skin that can be downloaded over the internet called "Federation Explorer" I include a screen shot to show you what it looks like. I have never seen anything like this since the LARCS skin for Mozilla browser. You can download it from PhaseOut.

Here is the pic

Screen Shot

It's looks cool!  :)

I like what you have done with the back groud!

:)

Seem's to raise the system requirements of IE quite a bit from a 486 machine up to a Pentium II 400mhz just to have fancy flash skins? I think i'd stick with Mozilla for a trek skin. :)

You use Mozilla?! Good for you ;) ;) I use it over IE on my Windows part and as my main browser for Linux. I also use the trek skin for it too. As far as I can see Mozilla is far more better than IE will ever be. :lol: