Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Creating a board is alot of work

Stardate:213622.1

Well i decided to make my own message board.Its about baseball and its not finished yet.but OMG its aalot of work B) !!!!Ive been working on it for 3 hours and am only part way done!!How do you do it VBG.It must of been painstaking to get this board up!Man this stuff is hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had missed this post when it was posted, thanks to ARMS for posting on it which brought it to me view.

It's a lot of work for sure, but for me it's been a "labor of love". There have been days where I've spend 10 or 12 hours making modificatins and doing upgrades. The fact that I haven't been able to work (because of my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) since May (from March to May I was only working 3 hours a day) has helped me with the board a lot.

It helps to have great Mods that help with the board though so I can play with the setup and make tribute video lol

I'll agree with Vabeachguy it's a labor of love. I too run my own Invision board and I spent in total I think a months time making 8 Star Trek skins and 3 non star trek for my own forums

And yeah it does help to have moderators around - takes the load off the admin. :)