Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Transformers

When i was a kid i was a fanatic about Transformers,i still have all the episodes of the classic cartoon on vhs,so i am looking forward to being a little kid again when it comes out!!...here is the link to the Trailer if anyone is intrested...autobots..Transform :robot:

Transformers Trailer

Edited by hangon

When I first heard about the movie and that it wasn't going to be animated I was like "This is going to suck, another thing from the 80's they've ruined". I got the 20th Anniversary DVD and watched the little preview, having seen the trailer, and that Steven Spielberg is involved i'm very hopful about the movie, i'm really looking forward to it. Transformers & Voltron are two of my favorite shows from when I was a kid.

This movie could go either way, I think. Of course I'll see it opening day, but it could go as a great movie, or one that's just terrible.

Optimus Prime ("Autobots Transform and Roll out")

same words also said by Rodimus Prime (formerly" Hot Rod") till he opened up the matrix in

TRANSFORMERS:THE MOVIE

I also have a DVD of the film just didn't get the 20th Anniversary version yet.

:robot:

They have the same person who did the voice of Optimus Prime in the 80's cartoon and movie to do the voice of this one.

They have the same person who did the voice of Optimus Prime in the 80's cartoon and movie to do the voice of this one.

:) Thats Cooool..it just wouldnt be the same with someone else doing the voice of OP :robot: ...i didnt even notice that Steven spielberg was involved till i watch the HD Trailer :)

Edited by hangon