Sign in to follow this  
Tench745

Remember "Reboot"?

Hey, there everyone. Long time no see. Anyways, I was on YouTube the other day when I came across some old "Reboot" episodes. (See Wikipedia Article ) Well, After watching them all I was shocked to find that the fourth season was never finished. This thread is for anyone curious about the show, or interested in seeing it on Tv in reruns, or with new episodes.

I know New episodes? yeah, there's a group, Reboot Revival who is working to get episodes re-aired and/or resyndicated.

I figured that if the show has any supporters, Star Trek fans would appreciate the the show and the situation, concidering TOS and ENT.

Well, this is my appeal. Help if you want, hurt if you must, but please do something.

I remember "Reboot" saw the whole series on YTV when it was still fresh and new least the only first CGI animated series on t.v till Shadow Raiders /Beast Wars/Beast Machines came along

the 4th year of "Reboot" were 2 mini movies:Daemon Rising

My Two Bob's

might be great if they were to put all the reboot series 1-4 on DVD loved seeing the Evolution of the graphics of that show.

:laugh::elephant::elephant::b-day:

All very accurate information. I hope that seasons 1-4 make it to DVD, but there needs to be a showing of fan support big enough to make a release worthwhile. And, in case you were wondering, Beast Wars was made by the same company as Reboot. They were innovators.

Used to watch that every Saturday morning, then forgot all about it until now. I thought it was a good show, especially the CGI animation and then it was not on anymore. Thanks for the reminder, going to YouTube now.

I suggest watching as much as possible, Youtube is cracking down on copyrighted materials, so soon seasons 1-3 might be available anymore. I would say you coulds get them on DVD, but any DVD's of those seasons are illegal copies, and most likely very poor quality. That's why the revival is so important, to get the episodes back out there.

So yeah. The Revival of Reboot now has their web page up and running ReBoot Revival. On a few more members, and the fans will start a mass mailing to American TV networks showing their support for the show. We may get a conclusion at last!

Edited by Tench745