Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crazy-Trek-Kitten

Hi I am back

Don't know where to put this so I will put it here. As a few of you know I have poped in every few months or so and posts a few times. Before I graduated High school I would post a lot. Hay I didn't learn anything and they wheren't teaching anything so I would go on here post in my personal log and then look at stuff. Hay had to fill the hour of learning how to type and word witch I already knew. Since I have gotten a job and am injaged I didn't have time for a lot. But still look around him. Trying to post more now thought. Since well ... to be nice some people like to fight and have drama and I don't. So I left other places and they can be weird and hateful to themselfs... :clap: And this site was always so nice. Can't do crazy Data threads but it is cool I can deal... ... :yucky: ... LOL sorry tried to make a funny. Any.. who .. angien... Hi. And Hugs to all. :clap:

Yes I love the fact you can center stuff here. :clap:

And for those of you who might have come from ST.com you may know me as Odogoo. Yes now it all makes sence about the crazy Data topics. Don't worry I keep it way down for the childrens sake. :clap: And for those of you that want to know then why didn't you just make that your name here I made this account because back in 05 I was flamed by people I thought to be my friends. Cause and I admit it I do have a problem with my spelling. (I can't explian why. And when I try spell check it makes it even worst to understand then before. So I do apologise if I misspell things. )In every topic and then this crazy person was starking me on the board. And back then they had this crazy admin that deleted like half the boards topics. So I think if was Wishfire that told me about this site. I became a member and it was so nice without the fighting and flaming. And instead of deleting half the board when you did something wrong they just pmed you and asked you to stop. Hence why I said and still keep coming back after almost 2 years.

Ok speach I think is over bye for now.