Sign in to follow this  

TUH-

Click for Spoiler:

Not quite how I got it... :blink: But then I think they are meant for each other... :o

Do you know anywhere I could find those names??? I have no clue... :blink:

Thanx CJP I'll check that out... :blink:

Tonight is 'Grace' :o

I am going to join a sg1 message board but I want a cool stargate name and can't think of one...  Any suggestions??

Try joining StargateBBS. As for a name? Just pick the name of a character from SG-1 or the movie. :blink:

I've been there for months, i'm just ARMS.........

After "Grace" Ended, I Looked At My Brother And Said "I Bet The Next Episode Will Have Lots Of Shooting In It." lol

Anyways...As For The Next Episode

Click for Spoiler:

Looks Like Jonas' Homeworld Will Finaly Blowup. His People Have Been Working Toward That For A Long Time. They Should Feel Proud The Day Will Finaly Come. :) :)

Fallout :lol:

Click for Spoiler:

I liked when Jonas showed Sam the drill and she just stood there and said, "Cool." :lol:

im missing my friday and wedensday night television. i havent watched ent in a while, nor have i watched sg1 in a while. but when im in a more permanent home situation and can get into a routine with some things ill get into it all again.

What happened to StargateBBS!  The adress takes me toa create-a-site site! :rolleyes:

I got the page not found when I used my link but then I tried typing in stargatebbs.com and my firewall gave me a message that the name on their security certificate didn't match the site?? Did I want to continue....I said no.

Click for Spoiler:

Great Episode. Osiris Finaly Captured. And I Loved The Part Where Carter Was Humming The SG-1 Theme. :cloud9: Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Click for Spoiler:

Great Episode.  Osiris Finaly Captured.  And I Loved The Part Where Carter Was Humming The SG-1 Theme.  :cloud9:

That whole scene was funny

Click for Spoiler:

Carter..how'd you know..

Jack ... the humming

and the SG theme - that was priceless, these guys have some great writers or either the cast just improvises very well

I also thought it great that Sam

Click for Spoiler:

got a boyfriend that didn't die

yeah it was an excellent episode.

Click for Spoiler:

the humming part wase priceless, and yeah the theme caught my attention right quick

:cloud9:

all in all it is what ive come to expect from sg-1 good quality show.

Click for Spoiler:

it was also nice to see someone get a significant other that will apparetly be around, i just wish they wouldve shown her showing him the stargate.

Click for Spoiler:

I liked this ep... But I want Pete to die.... :clap: No really I mean I know that she hasn't had the best of luck w/boyfriends but still... There's something about Pete that bugs me... Not to mention the fact I am still firm in my belief of Sam and Jack getting together... :)

Click for Spoiler:

I liked this ep...  But I want Pete to die.... :clap:  No really  I mean I know that she hasn't had the best of luck w/boyfriends but still...  There's something about Pete that bugs me... Not to mention the fact I am still firm in my belief of Sam and Jack getting together...  :) 

Well I will agree on one point.

Click for Spoiler:

Pete was pretty underhanded in tricking his FBI friend to do a background on her, and he was kind of scary to be out stalking her. Those reasons alone would be enough for me to send him packing.

Regarding Sam/Jack I think her dream episode pretty much established she was maintaining an interest in him because it was safe and she needed to let go and get on with her life. I don't like shows where the male/female leads get romantically involved. I like to see genuine friendships between men and women. sorry

Click for Spoiler:

I liked this ep...  But I want Pete to die.... :clap:  No really  I mean I know that she hasn't had the best of luck w/boyfriends but still...  There's something about Pete that bugs me... Not to mention the fact I am still firm in my belief of Sam and Jack getting together...  :) 

Well I will agree on one point.

Click for Spoiler:

Pete was pretty underhanded in tricking his FBI friend to do a background on her, and he was kind of scary to be out stalking her. Those reasons alone would be enough for me to send him packing.

Regarding Sam/Jack I think her dream episode pretty much established she was maintaining an interest in him because it was safe and she needed to let go and get on with her life. I don't like shows where the male/female leads get romantically involved. I like to see genuine friendships between men and women. sorry

Click for Spoiler:

Don't apologize, everyone has there own opinion.. :)

Ok... What is everyones favorite episode??

Mine? well I haven't seen to many yet but at the moment its, 'Window of Opportunity' :o

I haven't seen all of them either, but I also like "Window of Opportunity." I also enjoyed "Holiday." It was very well acted by Michael Shanks in a dual role. I also liked "1969."