Sign in to follow this  

Because so many of the Stargate sites have a Star Trek forum and because Col O'Neill is such a die hard trekkie I suggested we have a pinned thread for Stargate - also because there are a lot of cross over fans here. So for news, or just to share memories - here's a thread for all things Stargate.

WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I CAN TALK ABOUT TWO OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS AT THE SAME PLACE. :laugh: LONG LIVE THE STARTREK, AND STARGATE UNIVERSE :laugh:

Be sure to catch Birthright this Friday, August 15, with Jolene Blalock!!! :laugh:

Be sure to catch Birthright this Friday, August 15, with Jolene Blalock!!! :dude:

She looks so "old" her eyes look old...have you seen that preview pic? yep shes lookin a little "worn-out"

season finally right????

no i dont beleive so, i havent heard them mention season finale in the commercials anyway. i hope not, i want many more episodes. not to mention im sure jolene looks the way they wanted her to look for the role. SHE'S HOT HOT HOT HOT. CAN I SAY ANYMORE, YEAH SHES HOT.

She looks so "old" her eyes look old...have you seen that preview pic?

Hmmm......I really hadn't noticed. Here's one image, don't know if this is the one you're referring to:

Click for Spoiler:

710_19.jpg

no i dont beleive so, i havent heard them mention season finale in the commercials anyway. i hope not, i want many more episodes. not to mention im sure jolene looks the way they wanted her to look for the role. SHE'S HOT HOT HOT HOT. CAN I SAY ANYMORE, YEAH SHES HOT.

Season Finale or Series Finale? I would think this is kind of late in the year for a season finale and kind of early in the TV season for a series finale.

No, it's not the season finale or the series finale. The next episode is a two-parter called Evolution. Also, Stargate will have an eighth season. Read about it here:

Gateworld

Season Finale or Series Finale? I would think this is kind of late in the year for a season finale and kind of early in the TV season for a series finale.

Cable series are on a different schedule than network series. Seasons will start in June - run a few episodes - show repeats and then show new episodes in January.

Yeah, "Evolution, Part I" Airs August 22, Part II Airs is January.

Why Do They Do That? :dude::bow::bow:

She looks so "old" her eyes look old...have you seen that preview pic?

Here's Pick Of Her From The Episode

710g.jpg

Ok, now I'm hooked, and it's y'all's fault. Thanks guys, I didn't need two obsessions. B)

How far have they gotten in the Monday night re-runs? Which season are they on? I've been watching them but I can't tell if its before Daniel leaves or after he comes back. I want to catch as many eps as I can. (sigh)

Monday

Sci-Fi Channel

Season 4 (Reruns)

Friday

Sci-Fi Channel

Season 7 (New)

Saturdays and Sundays

FOX,UPN,WB

Season 5 (Reruns)

Thanks guys, I didn't need two obsessions.

I Got 3 B)

Star Trek

Star Wars

Stargate

Monday

Sci-Fi Channel

Season 4 (Reruns)

Thanks Sam.

In which season did Daniel ascend? And when did he come back?

Thanks Sam. 

In which season did Daniel ascend?  And when did he come back?

No Problem :bow:

Click for Spoiler:

Daniel Accend At The End Of Season 5 I Believe. It May Be The Start Of Season 6, Not Sure. He Returns On The Season Finale Of Season 6..But Not A Main Cast member again until The Season 7 Premire.

Click for Spoiler:

it was the end of season five, then yes he came back at the end of season six.

so what did everyone think of this fridays episode with jolene blalock in it? i thought it was pretty good.

also anyone have any idea what "SUMMER FINALE" is supposed to be?

what are they just taking a break and coming back, or are they going on with a season 8 now?

We won't?! I've been away from home too long, if I haven't heard that... I hate when a 2-part falls across a season break.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Was A Pretty Good Episode. :laugh:

Too Bad Sci-Fi Channel Viewers Won't Get Part II Until January. :spock:

now you make it sound like you can see it before then is that the case, if so how? i havent seen the epi yet, i taped it, when i get home next sat, ill watch it.

The future of Stargate:

Click for Spoiler:

Stargate SG-1 will have an 8th and final season.

Stargate: Atlantis will start durring SG-1's final season.

Stargate II will be based on SG-1, but has been pushed back so that Atlantis can be produced.