Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

I'll be back

Merry Christmas everyone! I am sorry I have been away for so long, a lot has gone on at the moment (starting University, driving lessons, spending time with my boyfriend) and I have only just got my wireless internet sorted *phew*.

I am busy over the next few weeks because of University exams but I should be around soon.

Enjoy the holidays, see you in the new year :laugh:

I was wondering where you had been. Glad everything is ok and I look forward to your return.

Hey T.C :( glad to hear your still alive! :( ...Have a good new year :lol:

:hug: Hangon!!! How is the family? LOL yes I am alive, just been really busy. I thought I'd never come back :P You have a good new year too :)

To be honest, I've forgot my password and the "reset password" link wouldnt work. I spent all day last week literally hacking into my account trying all my password possibilities LOL :( :laugh:

Hey T.C :) glad to hear your still alive! :hug: ...Have a good new year :laugh:

:P Hangon!!! How is the family? LOL yes I am alive, just been really busy. I thought I'd never come back :) You have a good new year too :)

To be honest, I've forgot my password and the "reset password" link wouldnt work. I spent all day last week literally hacking into my account trying all my password possibilities LOL :lol: :(

LOL tut tut hacking.. :( ...The Hang family are doing well and enjoying x-mas. :(

Merry Christmas everyone! I am sorry I have been away for so long, a lot has gone on at the moment (starting University, driving lessons, spending time with my boyfriend) and I have only just got my wireless internet sorted *phew*.

I am busy over the next few weeks because of University exams but I should be around soon.

Enjoy the holidays, see you in the new year :yucky:

Hay who wasn't busy the end of the year. I mean ok even I was busy not with work but that is another story... :clap: And good to see you. When I do make my random aperences I always love seeing you. :clap: