1. 1. Most over looked char.

• Beverly Crusher
    • Deanna Troi
    • Worf
    • Wesley Crusher
    • Geordi LaForge
    • Ro Laren
    • Tasha Yar

Okay I think Bev is the most over looked and under used.... But I still LOVE her!!

All hail Bev!! :wow:

What does every one else think..

I voted for Geordi. We see a lot of him in Engineering and on the Bridge but his personal life was so undeveloped compared to the others. I didn't know what Geordi's hobbies were until I read about them in his crew bio at startrek.com. We know he didn't have much luck with women. The Geordi episodes didn't do much to advance his character development.

I went with Beverly Crusher but it was really a toss up between her and Geordi. I would have loved to have seen more of both of them.

PLEASE!!!! Ro wansn't even a character she just wa sin like 5 episodes.. and Deanna was So over looked... the only used her when Riker wanted *something* or when her mother came,,,, oh yeah u can;t forget all the times she'd cry,.,.. lol... but yeah she was over looked

I went with Beverly Crusher but it was really a toss up between her and Geordi. I would have loved to have seen more of both of them.

Same for me, Tank, except I ended up choosing Geordi. Crusher didn't have too many personal episodes, but she had a lot of lines, and a lot to do. Geordi was used a lot of the time, had almost no ACTUAL character development, and not too much lines or screen time for a main character. His only really obvious "things" were his friendship with Data, and his problem with women (oh, and that, when the writers needed it, he was incredibly smart, too).

I didn't think Ro was overlooked, but I think that they certainly COULD have done more with her. She's one of my favourites on the show and she's only in like 7 episodes! As for Troi, in my list of episodes vs people, she's certainly got as many as anyone else! ( if I remember correctly, it's Data, Picard, and Worf in that order of people with the most episodes. Most of the other characters are pretty equal so far, and then there are the fwe who have next to nothing: Tasha, Geordi, and Crusher - not necessarily in that order. I'll post my results when I'm finished)

Geordi. That is who I picked. I mean, except for a brief shot here and there in Engineering....he didn't get to do much. And he had even LESS to do in the movies.

Well, as long as we all agree, lol. The only way you could even tell the poor guy was IN the movie was in the one or two scenes with something about his eyes. The end. Poor Geordi (got more reasons to feel sory for him in the post about Data's emotions)

I would vote for Beverly. True, Geordi got ripped off too, but i think much more could ahve been done with her, not that the same could not be said for him, but...(sigh) OK OK OK BOTH!