Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Stepping back....

Dear Friends...

We, the Phaserman family, have alot of issues we need to address. These aren't limited to just Tom's deployment and Gary's work issues. There are other, deeper issues we need to address, and try to fix.

We're going to be taking a leave from Startrekfans.net, and several other forums that we inhabit. This may be quick, it may take a while. We just aren't sure. We all want you to know we're going to miss you all, and we enjoy coming here and hanging out, but right now, the issues we face take precedence over our participation in the number of internet communities we frequent.

I want to thank everyone here, all the friends we've made, even the folks we don't always see eye to eye with, and especially VBG and AE and the rest of the staff here for making our time here, for the most part, enjoyable.

We hope, once everything is resolved, we can return to these communities once more. Thanks for the fun times, the good memories, and the friendships.

Sincerly,

Jim

Julie

Gary

Krissy

Tom

Darryl

The Phaserman Family.

Wow! The Phaserman family will be sorely missed! I hope you work everything out and return soon.

We'll miss all of you guys, too. I am going to say this much, because it is accurate, it's my fault. But, that's about all I can say. I'm sorry I can't elaborate.

No need to elaborate. Hopefully, it will be settled soon and all of you will be back. You are all valuable members of this board... :assimilated:

Love you all. You make my days better. Thanks and see you all when things are better for you. cyber hugs.

BTW what will van roy do with out krissy to oggle

Love you all. You make my days better. Thanks and see you all when things are better for you. cyber hugs.

I guess he's going to have to ogle YOU instead,Jadziaezri!... :P :P :assimilated:

Please be well and safe. I hope you will be able to return to us soon. You will indeed be missed here.

I agree with everyone else..the clan will be missed :assimilated: ..i hope you guys can sort it out and return in true phasermen style!! :P

I guess he's going to have to ogle YOU instead,Jadziaezri!... :nono::assimilated: :P

:) B) :)

If he can do it from across the world then he IS talented.

:P :P :P

Still going to miss you guys :P

I think we have everything sorted out. Gary and I put the finishing touches on it last night.

Thats great news, Krissy! Hope to see both of you back here again on a regular basis!