• Janeway
    • Torres
    • Kes
    • Seven of Nine
    • Samantha Wildman
    • Naomi Wildman
    • Seska
    • Borg Queen

For me, Janeway first, Seven second: both strong as major members of the crew. My third would be the Borg Queen.

I voted 1st: Captain Janeway because she's totaly Hot!

2nd best is Borg Queen she's a very good female characther

and she make's me have goosebumps.Wow,Totaly scary,she wants

some human XXX to make borg babies to rule the Universe.

Edited by Raja62

Any of the gals from Voyager w/ the exception of the Wildman women.

Edited by athena28

My first choice is Torres. Why? Because I'm Klingon and it is only natural that I'm attracted to other Klingons... even if she is only part Klingon. My second choice is Kes. I think Kes is a Klingon name.

Janeway is my first choice. it takes a stong level headed leader to get the ship back home without giving up or going crazy doing it.

Torres is my second choice I love her passion for life, gotta love klingons

I voted Torres, and then Kes. I don't understand why no one likes Kes or Neelix much. Anyways, I liked Torres for her position as chief engineer, and her relationship with Tom. Kes was a second cause she cared enough to keep the holo-doc company in his boring and lonely first few years.

I didn't mind Kes, but love the Borg so was glad when 7 and the BQ entered the scene.

Sorry, but I'm one of those who don't like Neelix. Like the actor, but just found the character annoying.

I admit Neelix could be annoying, but that's part of what makes his character funny. He's a lot like Mike the TV from Reboot. The other characters find him a bit annoying, but the audience likes it, and he serves a purpose in the show.

I voted Janeway and Seven, but it was a tough choice. Voyager has much stronger female characters than we've seen in some other Treks. Having the Wildmans as choices seems pretty random to me I must say. You might as well have said the Delani sisters.

Janeway and the Borg Queen for sure, with no question. Two strong female characters that were really a good addition to the Trek legacy. One on the side of good and the other on the side of evil, two opposites of the same personality almost

First pick is easy: Janeway. Loved seeing a female captain.

I'm torn between Queen and 7 for second best. Without the Queen Janeway may not have risen to such hights of accomplishment but 7 represented a female version of Spock, Data & Odo to me. 3 characters which, with their explorations of what it is to be human, represent the very heart of Trek imo. :blink:

The Dr. & Torres were also those kinds of characters to me but they never matched the depth 7 eventually brought to the table...

Seven, then Kes.

Janeway was an idiot who didn't even know what a timer would do to a weapon - and thus got her crew stuck in the Delta Quadrant in the first place.

Edit: Formatting error.

Edit 2: When did Pick with an R become a bad word?

Edited by nerd359