• Spong bob
    • G.I. Joe
    • Ed Edd and Eddy
    • batman
    • superman
    • spiderman
    • X-Men
    • Other

there was just something sexy about Batman. I also liked that he could kick butt without any special powers. He was cool because "Bruce Wyane" was his alterego and Batman was who he really was, where it was the otehr way around for Superman. IMHO

Voted other since I like a few of those...plus others not on the list

Smurfs, South Park(1st couple of seasons), Gummi Bears, Looney Toons, Pokemon(I like the newer episodes, though I find myself going back to the older episodes...very funny stuff), Garfield(Ok, so he mainly had specials), Peanuts, and Heathcliff, not to mention the Snorks too

I voted for the Simpsons though it was a hard decision between South Park, Simpsons and X-Men. But South Park has a lot of uninteresting episodes (I liked the first season the best) and I have not seen X-Men for years... So I voted for The Simpsons because they are my all-time faves :lol: <_<

Mrs. Captain Picard

I love X-Men for their dynamic role-play and powerful adventures. They allow one to know that having superhero abilities isn't always a walk in the park.

:lol: <_< I don't really know WHY but I like the simple pleasure of watching something completely stupid as Ed, Edd, and Eddy.. I mean no offence I LOVE the show.. but can you have three dumber characters?? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :borgqueen:

I voted Dragon Ball Z. It's so much more than "Oh, no. There's a new enemy who's so much stronger than we are and we have to save the Earth again." I love the characters. They are all so dynamic and that's what makes the show so interesting. The changes in Vegeta over the course of the show just make me... I don't know how to describe the feeling. But Vegeta is great, and I just love the way he changes and then sacrifices himself for his family in the Buu saga.

I especially love Trunks. *drool*

I just finished watching the Buu saga and I think everything just fit perfectly into place. The way that everyone was needed. The way that Vegeta yelled at Goku for saving Hercule and Dende when, in the end, it was Hercule who rescued Vegeta. I loved the way it all fit.

I like the terrific speeches the characters give. I love the emotions of the characters. The way gohan just let loose after Android 16 died. I love the music. I just really feel a connection with these characters. They're wonderful people.

DBZ is definitely my favorite.

Though some would argue, it's not a cartoon.

I'm not that stingy. ^-^;;

I would have to say it is the tick I wish they would have made more shows its just the way the tick is so stupid but he still gets the job done and the other people like deflater mouse and American maid and don't forget the ticks sidekick author if just turns your brain right off

SPOON

Sponge Bob Square Pants.I couldn't even begin to tell you why.I just enjoy the show.At least it isn't an exercise in bad taste like South Park,or half-a-hundred other toons now-a-days. B)

I got hooked on Yu-Gi-Oh. I also watch Spongebob (thanks to my son). I also liked some of the old cartoons I haven't seen in a while or catch on the Cartoon Network:

Fantastic Four

Lone Ranger and Tonto

Tarzan

Star Trek

X-Men

Super Friends

Wacky Races . . .

You can tell when I grew up . . .

"Stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, stop that pigeon, now! Nab him! grab him! . . ."

:bow:

from this list i went with x-men. although i like spiderman, superman, batman, and many others. but my ALL TIME FAVORITE, IS CHARLIE BROWN. i also liked voltron, and transformers, thundercats, and of course scooby dooby doo. :)

Pokemon. :laugh:

I have the handheld video games,the comics,the little rubber toys,etc.

I am a grown man who plays with children's toys.... :laugh:

(how I ever got a girlfriend,I'll never know....pity i guess,on her part)

I voted for Batman.

Even if I could have voted for Spiderman, transformer, X-men, Charlie Brown, Buggs bunny, CCS...

I like them all...

I still watch cartoons....

well,i don't like south park,too vulgar and crude....

:lol:

I like a lot of the 70's era stuff...not necessarily toons

shows like H.R. Puff'n'stuff (remember that one?)

Sigmund the seamonster

:wow: various others that I can't think of at the moment....

Like I said in another reply to a topic,i watch very little tv....

when I do watch :dude: its either the news,star trek,or shows like these. :clap:

My favorite cartoon when I was little is the Transformers. I don't watch cartoons anymore.

oh why not? cartoons are great no matter what the age. :borg2:

Many,many yon ago my people began detecting very faint transmissions from Sector 001.These transmissions included the art format terrans refer to as "cartoons",as well as a great many other fascinating things.I found myself personally partial to the cartoon known as Scooby-Doo.I could just sit in front of the viewer and watch Scooby-Doo all morning!