Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FireFly_209

Hi from FireFly!

Hi all! I am FireFly of United Kingom. Some of you may know me as Vorik from SisterTrek.

I am into most things. I am definitely a movie-fan - into most films. music-wise, i am into most forms of rock - but am not too picky.

Fave bands ATM are: The Killers, K.T. Tunstall, Kaiser Chiefs, Pink Floyd, Scissor Sisters, R.E.M., Lost Prophets, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Staind, Snow Patrol, System Of A Down, Badly Drawn Boy, Jefferson Airplane, Goldfrapp, Led Zeppelin, Alice Cooper, Van Morrison, U2, Athlete, Embrace, Coldplay, Keane, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Coral, Razorlight, Ane Brun, New Order, Magic Numbers, Turin Brakes, Feeder, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, Kasabian, Bloc Party, Hard-Fi, Futureheads, Queens Of The Stone Age, Babyshambles, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters, Lynard Skynard, Nightwish, Alien Ant Farm, Beach Boys, Blur, Cradle Of Filth, Dashboard Confessional, Timothy Parkes, Derek & The Dominoes, Drowning Pool, Evanescence, Fluke, Green Day, Him, The Hives, Jamiroquai, John Lennon, Kubb, Manic Street Preachers, Marylin Manson, Massive Attack, Maximo Park, Muse, Mushroomhead, My Chemical Romance, New Order, Nickelback, Ordinary Boys, Phil Collins, Queen, Boomtown Rats, Radiohead, Robbie Williams, Stereophonics, Texas, The Verve, The Who, Wings, etc...

I hope to make a good contribution to the board and POST LOADS!!! So anyways, HI!!! xyxwave.gif

Welcome aboard :P

I like; The Killers, Lost Prophets, Linkin Park, Staind, Snow Patrol, System Of A Down, Oasis, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Coral, Razorlight, Feeder, Franz Ferdinand, Gorillaz, Queens Of The Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Alien Ant Farm, Blur, Evanescence, Green Day, Manic Street Preachers, Marylin Manson, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Ordinary Boys, Queen aswel :P