Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Nathan Fillion To Guest Star on LOST

Nathan Fillion, space rogue from the Firefly series, will guest-star on ABC's island drama.

Lost is about to give viewers a whole lot of Nathan.

Nathan Fillion Nathan Fillion, star of the short-lived cult sci-fi series Firefly, is stepping onto the Lost island, says SciFi.com. The former space captain will guest-star on the November 8 episode, which is the last episode before the series takes a 13-week break, returning on February 7.

In the Lost episode, titled "I Do," Fillion plays a character named Kevin The episode is being touted as the one where Kate (Evangeline Lilly) makes her decision about which man she is going to hook up with--good doctor Jack (Matthew Fox) or rapscallion Sawyer (Josh Holloway).

Fillion played Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds on Fox's 2002 show Firefly, Joss Whedon's follow-up to his hit Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The show, about a space mercenary and his scrappy band of pals trying to evade an evil galactic empire, never found its footing in the ratings and was canceled midseason. A movie based on the show, Serenity, was released last summer.

When I first read about this I was absolutely thrilled. Still am. It may not be Firefly related but it'll due.....for now.

Also Nathan has just signed a deal with Fox Studios and Fox Television to star in a brand new series they create for him and if par chance the pilot doesn't get picked up the have to write him into one of the exisiting shows.

Jessy