Sign in to follow this  
Validus

Battlestar Galactica Season Three!

Well I saw the BSG Season Finale 3 and was quite surprised at the ending of it and who came back from the

Dead and how for that matter? and who the latest Cylons were on board Galactica?.

Yes! Very intriguing episode. And how about Balthar's last scene? And the return of ........?!? But now we have to wait until next year!?! :dude:

Yeah, the whole 2008 thing sucks...but atleast we're getting a 4th season. It wasn't too long ago when that was in question.

I remember reading that Ron Moore wants 5 seasons at the Minimum. What else could they do to fill up 2 more seasons? :dude:

Yeah, the whole 2008 thing sucks...but atleast we're getting a 4th season. It wasn't too long ago when that was in question.

I remember reading that Ron Moore wants 5 seasons at the Minimum. What else could they do to fill up 2 more seasons? :dude:

Keep dodging the Cylons and find Earth.

Season Five should have them find Earth and then battle the Cylons for one final time.

Eight Months (or whenever it comes back) is an awfully long time to have to wait for this.

But, knowing that it will be back before Star Trek XI comes out is some....comfort. ;)

Edited by Gummy

Speculation:

From the beginning we were told that there are 12 models of Cylon. Until yesterday we had seen 7 of those models. Starbuck plus the 4 that were revealed makes 12.

I'm wondering if perhaps in the distant past the cylons took a vote as to what should be done with the human race. I'm guessing that they voted by model 7-5 to wipe us out. I'm also guessing that the Cylon fleet that is currently on top of the Galactica consists of the other 5 "models" and are, for lack of a better term, the "good" Cylons.

Galactica could well find itself in the middle of a Cylon civil war with the winners determining the fate of humanity (kinda like the Shias vs. the Sunnis).

Anyway we'll see. :dude:

Speculation:

From the beginning we were told that there are 12 models of Cylon. Until yesterday we had seen 7 of those models. Starbuck plus the 4 that were revealed makes 12.

I'm wondering if perhaps in the distant past the cylons took a vote as to what should be done with the human race. I'm guessing that they voted by model 7-5 to wipe us out. I'm also guessing that the Cylon fleet that is currently on top of the Galactica consists of the other 5 "models" and are, for lack of a better term, the "good" Cylons.

Galactica could well find itself in the middle of a Cylon civil war with the winners determining the fate of humanity (kinda like the Shias vs. the Sunnis).

Anyway we'll see. :dude:

That's really quite interesting.

Are you sure that you're not a writer for the show? ;)

What a compliment. :dude:;)

I wish I was....but alas no....

I know that Starbuck being a Cylon isn't as yet proven, but c'mon...she blew up and then came back. The only way that she could be back is if she died/downloaded/and returned. Therefore-a Cylon.

What a compliment. :hug::dude:

I wish I was....but alas no....

I know that Starbuck being a Cylon isn't as yet proven, but c'mon...she blew up and then came back. The only way that she could be back is if she died/downloaded/and returned. Therefore-a Cylon.

I said that I thought she'd be back as a Cylon earlier in this thread. But when the others were revealed, that shocked me. And to think that a Hendrix Song activated them ;)

Bob Dylan song, but yeah, Hendrix made it famous.

Nevermind that Starbuck is alive...where did she get a new Viper from? :dude:

A Gift from her Cylon Buddies. So that Lee wouldn't blast her out of the stars.

Especially given the last time we saw her she was flying one of the newer Vipers and is now in one of the old ones.

What I think happened is that she was either capttured by the Cylons or is indeed one of them. She was given a captured Viper to make contact with the humans again.

All in all, Baltar had the best line. "The whole fleet knows he tried to stab my throat, and he missed! Butterfingers!" ;)

But "All Along the Watchtower" was just too creepy.

Tyrol - "There must be some way outta here."

Me - "Huh?" ;)

Tight - "Said the Joker to the thief."

Me - :hug:

Anders - "There too much confusion."

Me - :P

Tory - "I can't get no relief"

Me - Awsome :dude:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Tyrol - "There must be some way outta here."

Me - "Huh?" ;)

Tight - "Said the Joker to the thief."

Me - :hug:

Anders - "There too much confusion."

Me - :P

Tory - "I can't get no relief"

Me - Awsome :dude:

I couldn't help but laugh at that part.

It was still a nice touch, nonetheless. :o

Especially given the last time we saw her she was flying one of the newer Vipers and is now in one of the old ones.

Nope. Last time we saw her she was in a mark 2.

:tribble: OMGosh! That scene of the Pegasus being destroyed has to be the most spectacular special effect ever done for television.

have recently watched Season 3 and Razor...really hoping Starbuck isn't a cylon but what a twist if she is! am glad they are not spinning the show out too long, even if it sadly won't be more than 4 seasons. i'd be worried about the storylines suffering or being dragged out.

Season three was pretty good. I'm just glad they didn't spend the entire season on New Caprica, that was the most boring part of the season I thought. I wonder how Razor is going to play out in season four since we heard that Starbuck will lead the group to its destruction

There's been a stir of comotion over the last episode...

Click for Spoiler:

Cally has been airlocked since she learned about Tyrol's Cylonity.