Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kirk001

Hello all newbie here a trek mad fan from uk Scotland

Hello All trekkies one trekkie to an other eh.

I am new From Edinburgh Scotland in uk. I ve been a fan now for a while seen reruns of the tos got them on dvd To.

Ive got all seven of the next Gerenation dvd box sets And Deep Space Nine All Seven only got three of Voyager but hope soon i get 4&5 dvd too.

I ve also got enterprise 1&2 seasons on dvd lots of star trek memobila ie enterprise nx-01 with light up engines and wrap drive sounds plus I S S Enterprise nx-01 From enterprise.

The Enterprise N.C.C 1701-A With sounds lights and Defiant too and Enterprise N.C.C 1701-E from nemesis and first contact and insurrection. Alot of figures still in there boxes too.

Anyway sorry about all that i been a mad trekkie i ve meet james doohan R.I.P When he was here in scotland at the convention here in edinburgh i shocked his hand and got autographgh of him sad to hear he dided too along with doctor mckoy Deforrest Kelly i was shocked i was staying with my other star trek fan when his dad told us we were shocked to hear it.

I hope i get a good welcome here i hope all us the best and hope t hear from us soon cheers.

Ian

Welcome kirk001! Always glad to have another new member who enjoys all of Trek! I've only been to the UK twice and never to Scotland though I hope to visit there one day.

Your collection of DVD's surpasses mine, but I'm expanding slowly. I'm into Trek comics (old ones), autographs of stars, Conventions when I can afford them, and a bit of miscellaneous stuff.

I went to the big Las Vegas Con this summer and met a few other STF.net members who were there too. It was fun and saw lots of Trek stars. Did a couple convention reports here on the site.

Glad to have you on the site. Are there lots of Trek fans in Scotland, and are there ever any conventions there, or just mainly in London?

Again, WELCOME! And keep posting!