• yes, I have children that are twins
    • Yes, My spouse is a twin
    • Yes, My spouse has sibilings that are twins
    • yes, one of my parents is a twin
    • yes, one of my parents has siblings that are twins
    • yes, I have nieces or nephews that are twins
    • yes, I have cousins that are twins.
    • No, no twins

I have two sets of great nephews that are twin boys. One set identical, one set is fraternal (although thank goodness one has a birthmark). And I have some cousins that are twins. I also had two roommates in my college apt that were identical twins. It's funny how they looked just alike until I got to know them - then they looked so different. Sadly, I don't see the nephews often enough to get to know them.

Stardate:213600.2

Nope none that i know of. Although i dated a twin a few years ago.Yikes that was an......interesting relationship :)

No no directly related twins, though more distantly there are twins in both sides of my family tree

Though, lol, for many years people thought my younger sister and I were twins(were not we are 22 months apart, though, we were both supposed to be born on the same day 2 years apart-April 19. Emil was born early and I was born late)

I am curious now that we have a lot of new people if these statistics will change. It seems odd that most people don't have twins in their family yet I have two sets of grand nephews that are twins. (both of my sisters have twin grandsons)

No theres no twins in my family but my best friend has a twin sister but they

dont really look alike.

nope, no twins....

Too bad....

I always want to say that they came from a replicator....

but replicators don't replicate living things...

i have some step cousins that are twings but its like one is a grl and ones a guy and they dont look alike... and i think in a way a replicator does.. or can.. you can replicate blood remember the epsiode "lower decks"? i think im not sure but did bev tell ogawa to replicate some cardie blood? ... im not completly sure if she said replicate or prepare can someone help me out?

No twins in my family. Probably the most interesting thing to ever happen in my family is that I have an aunt and uncle who eloped. Which is actully rather interesting...