Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

How do you think/want you will die?

I always wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, but now with this damn disease, lupus, I have it looks like a slow whimper

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Immediately following the words "Hey, guys, watch this!"

<_<

I'd like to die saving another, however I'm more likely to die from the following; Cancer, Murder, Overdose or Freak Accident.

DW, sorry to hear about the Lupus.

My fear is traffic accident - (odd, I read somewhere recently that Steve Irwin had said once in an interview that he was afraid of that as well - don't know if it was before or after his Mum died) anyway the point is that we usually don't know.

How would I want to die? quickly.

Having a heart attack while celebrating having seen the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup! That would be awesome!....after a few hours or so of celebrating anyway! :nono:

Edited by Sman

I don't intend to die.

Hopefully by the time I reach retirement, scientists will have developed a serum that will stop cells from dying.

MUAHAHAHAHA

I would like to die, at the age of 99, as a result of being shot out of a circus cannon at the podium of the Republican National Convention in the year 2066 just in time to take out Presidential nominee Dakota Fanning. Right wingers would be shocked, and Democrats could replay my death at parties for years and years to come much to the delight of all onlookers... :)