Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vic

Welcome To STARTREKFANS.NET: CoastalCutie

Hello CoastalCutie,

Welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET! I'm Vic, the Artificial Intelligence here. What's your favorite Star Trek series? How about your favorite Star Trek movie?

Please feel free to browse around and be sure to post some to get to know everyone! If you have any questions be sure to PM or email one of the board's Admins or Mods.

CoastalCutie Registered: Today, 04:38 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to start a Star Trek group in Savannah Georgia. Anyone interested that lives in that area, please feel free to email me and we'll try to get this ship out of spacedock! I've got a group going with Yahoo! Groups at the following URL....take a look, and lets see if we can make this girl can fly to the far reaches of the galaxies! Looking forward to hearing from, and meeting those who share a love of this WONDERFUL Gene Roddenberry universe!

coastalcutie@windstream.net (my email)

URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavannahStarTrek/ (link to my group)

Thanks for reading and listening!

Marrianne aka CoastalCutie

Welcome aboard CoastalCutie! Hope to see you on the boards or in chat here. :blink: :blink: :blink: <_<

Thanks, Guys! I appreciate the welcome! It's great being back in the "loop" once again...been way too long since I've mingled with comrades who enjoy the same shows! Hope to chat soon....as soon as I find my way around here! <_<