Roetae

COFFEE

DO YOU LIKE COFFEE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE

• Yes
    • No
    • When it suits me.

Yes! I NEED it in the morning, strong and black. Around 2:30pm, to kick the afternoon in to a higher gear I make a flavored cup with cream and sugar and if the weather is hot I add ice. Weekend shopping with the wife and kid always include a stop at Starbucks to have one of their "Creations", hot or cold depending on the season.

:look:

I started drinking Coffee when I was in the Army. On cold rainy mornings out in the field even that "muddy water" they called coffee was great.

I don't drink a lot now but when I'm working I drink 4 or 5 cups every Sunday morning, which is needed because my normal shift during the week is 4pm to 12 midnight and Sunday Mornings switches to 9am to 5pm.

I am addicted to coffee! I drink about 2 cups a day during the summer and 2 or 3 during the school year. :look: (me after my third cup) My dad thinks it's wierd cause I'm only 15, but oh well.

I am addicted to coffee!  I drink about 2 cups a day during the summer and 2 or 3 during the school year. :look: (me after my third cup)  My dad thinks it's wierd cause I'm only 15, but oh well.

ya well im 11 and love coffee :lol:

Stardate:213595.6

I dont like coffee.Which is why sometimes i think im adopted cause both my parents drink it like its going out of style :look:

I've never drank coffee. Tried it once in my teen years and thought it was disgusting. I get my daily caffeine intake from Coke.

I used to work in a Starbucks.. So, the only coffee I like is things like Mocha's and Frappucino's. But, my favorite thing is white chocolate mocha! :-) Well, when I or Jeanie make it. The only other caffine is soda.. And, I have tried Jager bombs.

Yes, I also like it the best Black. There is nothing like a basic cup of coffee.

Ooooooh I love it!

I like to drink a cup of coffee (but only with a lot of milk, I used to drink it black for some time but now only with milk) between 3 and 4 am while sitting in front of my notebook watching TNG DVDs ;) - holidays are so great! -

(But coffee is only my second fave drink, my fave one is.. guess what... Tea, Earl Grey, hot :unsure: :bow: )

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have Tea first thing in the morning when I get up,then the rest of the day it's Coffee.

So I voted for COFFEE :lol:

No, I don't drink coffee...

I told myself that If I could do my degree without it, I wont need it after that anyway :lol:

So, I never begun

The stronger the better! :lol:

In my house the kids start drinking coffee at eleven or twelve...

I probably drink waayyy too much of the stuff...

can't help it,I love it! :hug:

I drink too much. They don't let me make it, though. It's like that new song by the Van Zants' says, "Don't let a cowboy make coffee"

I make NAVY COFFEE. Most likely the strongest coffee in the world! :naughty: