Roetae

COFFEE

DO YOU LIKE COFFEE  

50 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE

• Yes
    • No
    • When it suits me.

Yep. That's the kind of stuff you use when you need to strip the paint of the JPJ... "Hey, You, run to the Chief's Mess and grab a pot of the black stuff, this paint won't come off!"

I hated coffee until seventh grade, when Mum started making it for me every morning. I am still not quite sure why. I never got addicted to the stuff, but now I do enjoy a cup of good, strong coffee every few days. And of course, I would never say no to anyone who invites me to Starbucks!

Ooooooh I love it!

I like to drink a cup of coffee (but only with a lot of milk, I used to drink it black for some time but now only with milk) between 3 and 4 am while sitting in front of my notebook watching TNG DVDs  B)  - holidays are so great! -

(But coffee is only my second fave drink, my fave one is.. guess what... Tea, Earl Grey, hot  :laugh:  B) )

Mrs. Captain Picard

61359[/snapback]

Like Patrick right. OOps, I mean Jean Luc. B)

yeah, I like it but I'd say when it suits me. I can go without. I don't drink it every day, very rare when I drink coffee. But when I do, I like it. It's just that I'm not a big coffee drinker. Like I said, I can live my life without it.

I love coffee. I don't drink it that often, but I really like the stuff. There's nothing that a good trip to Starbucks couldn't cure. :laugh:

LoveCoffeeNeedCoffeeDrinkCoffeeAllTheTimeMustHaveCoffee. :laugh:

I make NAVY COFFEE. Most likely the strongest coffee in the world!
I wonder if that is the same as the coffee I kept calling "atomic coffee". LOL, ok.. basically it is where my coworkers would use the wrong sized coffee packets. They would use the ones for urns to make a single pot of coffee. 6 ounces instead of 2 1/4 ounces.

Still do not like coffee much but there is a Mocha blend that I got recently that is not bad at all. My mom gets the French Vanilla one. Yeah I realize that that is more like cappuccino versus actual coffee... but that is the closest I will get, and I really do not drink it that often.

But first and formost I am a tea drinker still. Especially sweet iced tea... and usually I make it pretty strong.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

My new favorite way of drinking coffe is to use Hazelnut cream. I'm in love with that stuff.

I like all kinds, when its hot out i usually get an iced Mocha, but I also like Gas Station Coffee with sugar and cream

*strangles whoever bumped this* :( It is too late in the day for me to be thinking about a tall, hot & steaming cup of delicate, freshly brewed coffee! :( Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *drinks water and sulks* :huh:

*strangles whoever bumped this*  :( It is too late in the day for me to be thinking about a tall, hot & steaming cup of delicate, freshly brewed coffee! :( Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *drinks water and sulks* :huh:

341154[/snapback]

sorry about that.... :(

Mmm. It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm eating Cappuccino Fudge Blitz ice cream. Sweetness...

I'm drinking a huge coffee right now with hazelnut cream. Yummy!

Edited by Kor37

I'm drinking a huge coffee right now with hazelnut cream. Yummy!

351643[/snapback]

Me too! :rolleyes: Coffee just doesn't get any better than that. :hug:

When it suits me. I prefer a nice cup of peppermint ginseng tea, but once in a while I enjoy a cup of coffee.

Only if it's so sweet I can barely taste the coffee.

I still use cream but it doesn't have to be as sweet as I used to like it. I'm a total addict though, I need my coffee.

In my house there are 2 simple rules about coffee

1) Do not bother before my first mug of coffee (it's for your safety)

2) Do not alter my coffee with anything other than more coffee

There is no life before coffee

Yes I like coffee lol. Once in biology class we were on the way to the lab and the teacher said, "Now remember, no food and coffee in the lab." I was kind of tired so all I heard was, "food and coffee in the lab" lol

Yes I like coffee lol. Once in biology class we were on the way to the lab and the teacher said, "Now remember, no food and coffee in the lab." I was kind of tired so all I heard was, "food and coffee in the lab" lol

I thought you said you were home-schooled.

Anyway, we used to have a coffee maker in the storage room in AP Physics, too. It was our First Hour class, so we needed something to help get all those equations in our head.

Over the course of that school year, I went through a 1-pound bag of sugar by myself.