Sign in to follow this  
phoenix00002004

Think you can't afford great ST collectibles?

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=50

I read ALL the time on this board about how some fans can't afford cool ST collectibles...well here's your chance! ST collectibles from my 30+ year collection...including some items you're just not going to find these days with extremely low starting bids & NO RESERVES! I'm being forced to liquidate & the only thing that's making me feel good about it is that I know that some REAL fans are going to be made extremely happy to add these items to their collections.

Live long & prosper!

Phoenix

Money orders are fine and going on what I recieved for the first bunch of items I put up a month or so ago you'll probably get items for less that half of what they're worth...I wasn't kidding when I titled this topic "Think you can't afford great ST collectibles"

Live long & prosper,

Phoenix

Thats great, I can deal with not needing a credit card. One more question, by registering, I am not setting myself up for all kinds of crap to be sent to me from Ebay in the future, correct?

ebay is great! most of the Star Trek memorablia I have I've bought from ebay. And to answer your question,ebay does not send any un-wanted spam or crap.

Some of you have been getting big bargains on some GREAT ST collectibles...THANK YOU! As you know I'm being forced to "liquidate" my 30+ year Sci-Fi collection on Ebay & knowing that real "fans" (not dealers) are getting the bulk of my collection gives me a happy feeling to go along with the sad...the next batch is up with this ORIGINAL K-7 Space Station model kit 3142679113 leading the way! There are also many other Great ST items just check out my other auctions!