Sign in to follow this  
roguedawg

Troi or Yar?

One of the most difficult choices I had to make as a young man,during the first season of Star Trek:TNG was which Trek TNG babe I would most rather have as a girlfriend.Ultimately I picked Tasha Yar.There was just something about a woman who could kick my butt that I liked! :blink: Deanna Troi was cute,too.But Tasha!Wow,what a woman!!!

I say Tasha, life would be to complicated with a woman who could turn on her, (to quote *Stubbs:) "Beams" in to my skull. :blink:

*TNG episode Evolution, Season 3

:blink: Now that you mention it,alterego,you're right.I forgot all about Troi's annoying empathy and her mother's full-on betazoid spyware-telepathy.yikes.I wouldn't last around those two women half-a-day!

Stardate:213592.8

Definitly Yar.Like roguedawg said there is something about a strong woman like that that appeals to me.

Plus me and Deanna would last long with her ability to read my emotions.Plus I would have to walk around with a phaser set on vaporize everytime her damn mother showed up.

Definately Tasha Yar..A very attractive woman and strong willed too...And like most guys Troi's empathic abilities would drive me nuts..Now if you ask : "How about between Tasha Yar and Bev Crusher"..That would be a difficult choice..Too bad Tasha Yar was only in Season 1..

Let's see, a strong, independent and sexy woman or a weak woman with an annoying accent..

Your guess was correct, Tasha is my choice.

Hey no Guinan? Come on there's something about a woman with no eyebrows.

Personally though I for some reason can't see the appeal in either Yar or Troi. There both attractive people but one seems too tough as nails and the other seems too whiny at times. So I'll just split the difference and pick Ro Laren. I think the wrinkles on her nose look cute.

Now that I think about it,to heck with Troi and Yar.....

I want Dr.Selar!We could go to Quark's and rent a holosuite....

Vulcan Love Slave:The Revenge!!!! <_<

Has to be Yar if we're choosing from the two, never really liked Troi. However if we're talking about Star Trek in general then it has to be Jadzia and Ezri Dax, especially Ezri.

Tasha Yar deffinetly. I don't like Deanna's look in the first seasons. That whole gogo dancer look doesn't appeal to me....

Troi :b-day: For 1 I like brunettes, for two I like shorter women and for three can you Imagine? You would not have to feel embaressed to ask for (ehem), shall we say certain favors, she would already know what you wanted! :b-day::b-day:

Now that I think about it,to heck with Troi and Yar.....

I want Dr.Selar!We could go to Quark's and rent a holosuite....

Vulcan Love Slave:The Revenge!!!! :laugh:

63126[/snapback]

Everyone in the office is wondering what wrong with me bursting out laffing my head off...

Anyway, between the two, I'd choose Yar. She's tough and she is pretty good looking. I really don't like Troi's uniform. Its really.... If its about all the ST babes, I'd choose Torres. Those Klingon ridges are cute. :huh:

Click For Spoiler
7 is interesting and attractive, but can you imagine having sex with her? In the middle of it she would start talking about how inefficient I am.

Now B'elanna looks like someone who would be fun to have sex with! Maybe not to brag about with the guys, but I bet that body can do amazing things!

But back to TNG, I would have to pick Yar for the simple reason that even if I was with Deanna my eyes would wander to Yar anyway, and you think I could keep that from a Betazed? Fat chance. (Speaking of fat, you can tell all that chocolate is going to Deanna's hips anyway.)

Mod's comment: I have added spoilers to this post as some people may be offended by its content.

Edited by Takara_Soong

Tasha because she was fully functional... :wacko: Something did happen in "Naked Now" :P

Well let me think..For me it would have to be Yar..she is my type of lady :naughty: Troi is just to mother like for me and i like my women strong and aggressive :nono2::hmmm:

Hmmmm I have an idea. How about both!? Let's see Yar likes to wrestle and Troi likes Choclate. Can anyone say choclate pudding wrestling! :nono2: Now I'd buy that for a dollar! :naughty:

Hmmmm I have an idea. How about both!? Let's see Yar likes to wrestle and Troi likes Choclate. Can anyone say choclate pudding wrestling! :naughty: Now I'd buy that for a dollar!  :nono2:

264983[/snapback]

LMAO :hmmm: i can*waves both hands*. hehe...btw is that last bit a quote from the film robocop?? :sly:

Hmmm, tough one. I could have fun with Yar. Our arguments would end up turning into fist-fights.

How about Ro Laren?

Edited by Takara_Soong

Yar all the way, I remember when Riker was given the power of Q and gave Geordi his sight, Geordi took off his visor and looked at Tasha and said "you're as beautiful as I'd imagined". Also Deanna's telepathy would be a real turn-off.